View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
willow_pheonix
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-05-2006, 07:06 AM
oh no, i'd be lost without my machine, thetips on how to drain is how i've done mine in the past, either through the filter which is what myschievous said or take of the back panel and find the black hose that is held on with a spring clip, tilt the machine backwards, place a bucket or basin under and undo the water will drain out then. I f you do need a new machine try your local freecycle group first, there are always loads on mine, you can find it by typing freecycle into the groups page of yahoo, then join your nearest. Good luck
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2006, 07:11 AM
open the door then it will be empty
Sansorrella
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 07:57 AM
This is a regular occurrence with my machine - it gets clogged up with washing half a dozen dog fleeces everyday! Somehow the hairs get past the filter.

You can put the drain hose down into a bowl, but if the blockage is after the pump then this wont work. Last time I had to heave my machine onto the doorstep and then open the door (the door lock is on a timer so will open regardless of whether theres water in it).

My latest machine was new at xmas but I have had to call them out to it 3 times already - its getting to be a joke!

If anyone knows of a good machine that doesn't get blocked with dog hairs please tell me - cos every one I have tried over the years are rubbish and don't stand up to the job.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 09:47 AM
aww thanks everyone for all your help its a hotpoint so i did what you said mychievous took disconected the hose from the tap put it over the sink and weh hey presto what a stench of build up it was clogged up to the nines with rubbish which has got stuck and thats why it wouldnt spin ive cleaned all the hose with a detergent which cleans pipes ive swilled it a few times and its working better now i can do some washing now thank you all for your help
hey fred if id iopened the door i would of been flooded and then it would of been your fault naughty fred
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 10:03 AM
when mine broke down the door stayed looked so I couldn't have even opened the door...lol

Is it actually working again now blue?...That's good news if it is
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 10:07 AM
yeh its working better now than it was before its really going to town now and emtying i thought i was going to have to go and get another one but dont have to now have done two loads and its much cleaner and smells lovely thank you for giving advice on how to clean the pipes
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Aww that's excellent
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2