View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-11-2012, 12:26 PM
My Loki is a "dainty" eater! Mind you, it is kibble she has with a cooked chicken breast in it mashed up! It's in a stand along with her water, so not much she can mess around with
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Is my min pin a messy eater? YES!

Has to chuck all the bits she is obviously 'rejecting' to get to the bits she wants out of and all round the bowl first. Even if all the bits in the bowl are the same!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Max is not a messy eater. He is a really messy drinker though He will take a big mouthful then turn round and look at you and it will start dripping out of his jowls. It's a risky business crossing out kitchen floor!
chicky123
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2012, 02:37 PM
I have a stand which holds food one side and water the other side,it's raised about a foot and a half off the ground,Poppy is a very good clean eater,and very gentle with her drinks bowl...guess I am lucky with her...
Bless her...
Adamyork
Dogsey Junior
Male 

12-12-2012, 01:32 PM
When i first got kaya she was on wet food and she would end up with it all over her face, even her eye brows, shes on just dry now so i dont need to wash her face after every meal anymore
SusieL
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Both my older greyhound boys are toothless and often bits of kibble fall out of the side of their mouths. Each has a big towel on the floor under their raised bowls and they do go round hoovering up the dropped bits. Anything they miss is qucikly cleared up afterwards by terrier Izzy who has all her teeth and makes no mess at all with her own food.
Zara's dad
New Member!
Male 

19-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi Lucky Star,

Thanks for your reply. No, Zara eats very well. We are so lucky. She doesn't beg while we're eating. I tell her to sit and wait while I put her food down. She won't budge until I tell her OK. Then she eats quickly but keeps it all in the bowl.

It's just water she has an issue with.

Thanks again for your reply

Zara's dad
Zara's dad
New Member!
Male 

19-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Yep, that's Zara. She goes prancing away with water dripping all over while I'm looking for the beach blanket to clean the mess.

Zara's dad
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2015, 04:33 PM
Callie is such a mess it would probably make an amusing video. If he were human no one would dine with him. The snuffing and snorting, food flying every which way. Gravy on his nose, no problem...he can get his tongue up there. Of course his meals are inhaled in seconds so not as messy as it could be.

Funny because Sophie is so prissy. If the food isn't made "properly" she won't touch it. Sometimes even then...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Food never stays around long enough to be messy. I start with Lona, then Mabs, then Keshi, then Cariad. By the time I'm back to Lona,she's finished and looking at everyone else's
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >