Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
The water dish is another matter though, every day it looks like we've had a tsunami through the kitchen
The same with Chloe I stand waiting with a piece of kitchen roll to catch her and mop her beard before she can rush in the sitting room to rub it dry on the sofa
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

17-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Mess free then Trouble!
They make up for it in other ways trust me
Azz
Administrator
Male 

17-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Lol Rocky used to do the hoover thing as well - and I guess by the time he'd finished it was all gone
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

17-11-2012, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Oooh Malka, do you think you will have a battle over the new sofa on your hands?
Hmmm - I reckon I would be better off just putting the frozen wings and things straight on the carpet!

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
The same with Chloe I stand waiting with a piece of kitchen roll to catch her and mop her beard before she can rush in the sitting room to rub it dry on the sofa
Oh 'eck - I had forgotten about the wiping her face on the couch after her "wet" meal

Think I had better check Amazon chickchack for a throw...
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Lol Rocky used to do the hoover thing as well - and I guess by the time he'd finished it was all gone
Good ol' Rocky, bless him! Not leaving a molecule! Less for you to clean up!

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Hmmm - I reckon I would be better off just putting the frozen wings and things straight on the carpet!

Oh 'eck - I had forgotten about the wiping her face on the couch after her "wet" meal

Oh Malka, that is the pits isn't it? Loki does that and he even does it to us! Carys hates it!
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2012, 11:36 PM
Phoebe makes quite a mess as you can see in the pictures i posted the other day but she always cleans up after herself but i do have slobber flicked up teh walls and this is worst where she eats
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Harvey's ok but food goes everywhere when Katie eats. Harvey is good armt hoovering up after her
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

18-11-2012, 08:13 AM
There should be no problem with Pereg wiping her face on the new couch [thanks for reminding me about it Mini ] I have just bought a throw from Amazon for it! Actually when I saw the cost of delivery 10 pounds [lost Ctrl +0163 for pound sign] I ordered two at 16.94 each, so I will have a second one while the first is in the wash!
  • 1 x Beige Faux Mink Fur Throw
  • Size: Double: 150 x 200cm
  • Machine Washable In Cold Water
  • 100% Polyester
It is sort of patchy brown and beige so will fit in with all the various shades of brown and beige in the salon!

Postage delivery of ten squid works out at just under 63 shekels, and if I had gone to the nearest shopping centre where there are, I think, three stores which have soft furnishings, it would cost me 50 for a taxi to come and take me there, another 50 for a taxi to come and bring me home, plus - if I dared, yet another 50 for Pereg to go to daycare for a few hours. Or risk leaving her by herself at home.

Result!
Meg
Supervisor

18-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post

I do have throws Malka partly to protect the sofa from the grandchildren. I bought polar fleece throws made by Ikea and sold on Ebay (Amazon sell them too), they are great because when washed they dry really quickly
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

18-11-2012, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I do have throws Malka partly to protect the sofa from the grandchildren. I bought polar fleece throws made by Ikea and sold on Ebay (Amazon sell them too), they are great because when washed they dry really quickly
I have never used a throw before but had been thinking of one for my previous couch before I decided it was really too bulky for such a small room. The new couch is just as long, the back also goes down to make a large single/small double bed, but it is not so bulky and overwhelming.

It does say "Quality microfiber fabric upholstery, removable for washing and cleaning" but that is a Google translation which is not always accurate/factual and there is no way I can see how it can be removed - I guess I will soon find out when it finally arrives! But after the lighting realisation that Pereg did sometimes wipe her face on it I thought I had better get a throw, and it has to be a double size one because of the length of the couch.

There is another Amazon marketplace trader offering the same throw as I have now ordered at a fairly lower price, but they want over 30 pounds for delivery so it works out much cheaper to have bought it at a higher price, especially with the delivery being the same for two as it is for one. I am limited by the fact that many companies will not send here, so was delighted to find one that does with a very low delivery charge!

Mind you, knowing Pereg she might think it is something to pull down and play with...
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >