View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Very nice looking dogs. beautiful colouring.

Welcome to Dogsey..

I have a huge soft spot for the leopard dog too.. I would love one day to import one.

Are you trying to apply for KC recognition of the breed? I wonder if the CLD would ever be recognised? (This is usually where someone jumps in and tells me it already is - I am such a showing newb)
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2011, 02:18 PM
I know this is an old thread, but they are gorgeous! Never heard of them before.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by dark_love923 View Post
I have just come upon this breed by way of [System edit: Contains pet groups], a friend knew someone that had puppies they were selling and I fell in love with them! I just picked her up on Feb. 5th 2011. At only 9wks old I have to say she's amazing. I have a son who is disable and she is so great with him, when they play she is so gental she follows him all over the place. very cuddly and loving. Deffinately a breed I'd reccomend to anyone!

I don't know how to upload a picture I'd love to share a picture of Layla. can anyone help?
Pics would be very welcome ..
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Didn't read how old the thread was ( I never notice) but still very stunning dogs
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Stunning dogs there, should be very proud mate.
Spooks is a favourite Alaphaha of mine, you cant get better than him, hes a cracker!
There one of my top 5 favourite breeds.
One day I will defo own one, when the time is right.

My friend has got a blue merle alapaha pup, I have only seen the pics, but it is a stunning pup.
Looking forward to more pics and info on your dogs and the breed!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4