View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
neotarrow
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Really stunning dogs. Love Ziggy with his wall eye reminds me of my American Bulldog Blue. I've never heard of the breed so thank you so much for all the information. Would love to meet 1 in person and would love to own 1 how do they get on with younger children?
W.S Alapahas
New Member!
Male 

09-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by neotarrow View Post
Really stunning dogs. Love Ziggy with his wall eye reminds me of my American Bulldog Blue. I've never heard of the breed so thank you so much for all the information. Would love to meet 1 in person and would love to own 1 how do they get on with younger children?
Hi neotarrow, thanks. Ziggy's a loverly boy, he's a real monster he weighs a whopping 100lbs thats big for an Alapaha, Spook weighs 85lbs an he's massive, the Alapaha is a very compact breed! they are excellent with any age child. My dogs are socialized with children as early as possible to avoid any problems. they'll let any child into the yard but woe betide if a strange adult enters uncalled for. You can just ask me I love talikng about the breed.

Ziggy

Spook
Adorabull
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Your dogs are stunning.....I'm tempted to hop on a plane and come and grab one...or two...or maybe three...no,no, I must stop at three
W.S Alapahas
New Member!
Male 

11-12-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by Adorabull View Post
Your dogs are stunning.....I'm tempted to hop on a plane and come and grab one...or two...or maybe three...no,no, I must stop at three
I thought I'd better stop at 3 but just couldn't!! Thanks a bunch for your compliment I just love this breed
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

11-12-2007, 02:03 PM
All lovely wee dogs! So cute.
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Lovely dogs, never seen this breed before, good on you for your obvious love of such a rare breed
W.S Alapahas
New Member!
Male 

12-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
All lovely wee dogs! So cute.
Originally Posted by AliceandDogs View Post
Lovely dogs, never seen this breed before, good on you for your obvious love of such a rare breed
Thanks a lot for you comnents, they're very much appreciated. The Alapaha is a wonderful breed. the best breed you could own! But then I would say that . Unfortunatly there is very little recognition for the breed outside the United States.
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Lovely doggies.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2007, 03:01 AM
I just love spook, he's a gorgeous speciman. Ziggy's a close second.
dark_love923
New Member!
Female 

08-02-2011, 12:44 PM
I have just come upon this breed by way of [System edit: Contains pet groups], a friend knew someone that had puppies they were selling and I fell in love with them! I just picked her up on Feb. 5th 2011. At only 9wks old I have to say she's amazing. I have a son who is disable and she is so great with him, when they play she is so gental she follows him all over the place. very cuddly and loving. Deffinately a breed I'd reccomend to anyone!

I don't know how to upload a picture I'd love to share a picture of Layla. can anyone help?
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >