Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-09-2006, 09:58 AM

Not pleased with Star

Skye has been allowed out for almost a week now, so has been going on short walks where she is likely to meet people, other dogs and experience different noises and smells. She is getting very good on her lead and listening to commands given while out.

So today because she is getting good I decided to let my mum bring her over near the end of Star and Jakes run and all three could walk back together, I waited and saw my mum bringing her over all was well and she was walking as good as gold., the boys see them and go trotting over give her a sniff and get on with doing what they were doing, so we walk a few more feet and call them over Jake comes straight away but really slowly, Star on the other hand decided to run in ever increasing circles round us, I shouted for him to come over but he just stood looking at us. So I just said right you can stay we are going home and we walk and left him there, then after about 20 meters I feel a wet nose nudging his lead, yes it was Star creeping back.

Skye now having seen her big brother/hero being a swine went from sweet little well behaved girl to a lead biting, pulling and jumping devil dog in the space of 5 minutes. So its back to the start with her thanks to the chocolate lump.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2006, 10:02 AM
That must have been so annoying. Hopefully she'll realise that you really donot allow that sort of behaviour and won't try it on again