Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post
My boy brings them in the house no matter how many times Ive told him he is NOT allowed pets! Fortunately he has a mouth like butter so harm gets done.

At least the fleas are big and shiny to easy to pick off his chops. I get the boyf to put them back out in the garden.
You've made it sound as if your boyfriend puts the FLEAS back out in the garden! Obviously the sort of person who 'wouldn't harm a flea'!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-11-2011, 01:16 PM
My first 'very own dog' when I left home was a Staffy X Lab.

She was absolutely adorable. The kids still rate her as the No 1 Pet

But she used to attack hedgehogs. I was always pulling spines out of her muzzle, paws, ears etc. She would obviously do them some damage.

Poor hedgehogs
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2011, 03:25 PM
phoebe has pet one hedgehog she sniffed it, it pricked her nose then curled up in a ball. phoebe ran like the wind with me on the end of a lead. she now gives them a very wide berth along with frogs as they are also very scary for my poor phoebe as as most inanimate objects found out on a walk. i would really have thought the spikes would put dogs off - but maybe not
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2