View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Brilliant pics, your two dogs are gorgeous!!!! they look very cuddleyable!!

We have been to a few of the places on your pics, we love it up there too, in fact we are going to stay at a cottage near Eilean Donan castle for two weeks in June! and we area slo the same as you in the fact we never want to come back home....

Thoroughly enjoyed looking at these pics!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 12:00 AM
lovely pics
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Brilliant pics, your two dogs are gorgeous!!!! they look very cuddleyable!!

We have been to a few of the places on your pics, we love it up there too, in fact we are going to stay at a cottage near Eilean Donan castle for two weeks in June! and we area slo the same as you in the fact we never want to come back home....
Awe thanks xx

OOo we could see the castle from our cottage! Just over Loch Duich a bit further down the road from Ratagan .

It is a truly amazing place, my love for Scotland actually makes me cry! i can't bear to watch the advert on the tv!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 10:23 AM
I so enjoyed your photos, and am so glad that you enjoyed Skye !!!its a very very pretty place. Made even more so from 2 gorgeous dogs xxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Awe thanks xx

OOo we could see the castle from our cottage! Just over Loch Duich a bit further down the road from Ratagan .

It is a truly amazing place, my love for Scotland actually makes me cry! i can't bear to watch the advert on the tv!
Hi, we are stayng along the road from Dornie, just follwo the road to the end, the cottage is called Kilimanjaor and the place it's at is called Bundalloch, if you do a google it should come up!
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Really enjoyed your photos, your dogs are stunning and so is the scenery - I must visit Skye!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3