View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Eileen - have a super time at RiverDance! (Jealous icon )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Last night I was still awake at 3am so excited like a kid (or myself) waiting for Christmas . .................
I am off to Clacton with Julie to sign the exchange papers. Then work for the last time and tonight when I get home packing the last few things.
Lily only has one more sleep here as she is off to kennels in the morning.
Bev, I've been keeping an eye on your move timetable and am feeling quite excited for you myself not only will this get you out of that place which you had come to hate (and for good reason) but I gather that there are some good job opportunities around the new place, so it's win - win for you.

Well done, and I suppose Lily is going into kennels until you get settled, is that the reason
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Very quiet on here today No doubt it will get busier later or maybe everyone is just busy

My son is still feeling really poorly but unlike most men he doesn't make a fuss at all. Finished my washing and ironing and gave the boys a good brush through before I bath them tomorrow.

About to take the dogs out for a 20 mins walk before my OH and I go out to a friends for a meal. My son is here for the dogs which is a real bonus and I won't feel and I have race back.

Have a lovely evening everyone. Eileen I'm sure you'll enjoy River Dance and June I am sorry that Mabs has come into season which means we will all have to wait even longer for our next daily puppy fix .

See you all tomorrow and take care.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Things happen as they are meant to. I rebooked her in for next week as they are willing to do the x rays when she is in season, so see what the prediction is, and am doing something different as regards the ovulation, it costs me £25 a time to blood test, and I have no idea when Mabs ovulates as yet, but have come across a company that will send you a swab out, and you swab her on day 8 and they will then be able to forecast when she will ovulate, they send you 2 swabs so you have a spare, and it costs £11. When I blood test I do it every other day from day 8 initially, so it can cost £100 and upwards. Bear in mind her mother never ovulates until day 19, so we will see what happens. I've got some nice people sat waiting and I don't want to lose them, at the same time I'm not going to mate her without her tests being bang on. Bit of a booooger as Malka would say.
Hope your son feels better tomorrow Jenny. At least he's got the weekend to get over it. Have a lovely time tonight, and you can always pop over and bath my 4 if you feel so inclined.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Well Roodee is back home with Josie minus his eye & none the worse for the exepreince, his gob is in full working order & he has eaten his tea(raw minced steak !)had a drink, pee etc & is now reclining on the settee in the lounge sleeping.

Apparently Josie could hear him at the vets well before he came out of the recovery ward part !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Glad he is OK and relaxed at home.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Evening all sorry haven't caught up with everything just that Mabs has come into season so there may not be puppies when hoped and that Roodee is home and seems none the worse for wear.

Been a busy day down to see Mark then to the station to get Gordens travel ticket then some clearing out and then we popped out for a coffee.
Now doing tea.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Evening everyone, or some people anyway...........I do hope that all the missing bods are okay.

Joedee, Roodee will be absolutely fine without that eye and will adapt very quickly. Silly thing though, removing the lampshade and taking those stitches out - the itching must have been unbearable I suppose.

Jenny, I know that you are out for the evening but still want to send good wishes for a swift recovery for your son, and I really hope that whatever it is he has doesn't migrate in your direction.

Nippy, that's wonderful that Pepsi is back to normal today These days, armed with emergency stocks of ABs and honey etc., I can deal with Jimmi's paw problems, and it is the same for you now with Pepsi and her tum. What must it be like to have a problem free dog

TW, that is totally out of order of Mabs to come into season too early I do understand why you will not be rushing to mate her though, but it is such a wretched shame. Don't worry though, because another list of prospective owners will soon grow.

H, I cannot remember what you said now Only three pages ago too Whatever it was, I hope that you have a lovely weekend with Dave - things really seem to be panning out well in that direction thanks to your slight shift in routine. Amazing how little it takes to keep these men happy

We spent the morning choosing and ordering new units for his lordship's bathroom; then we went to our local flooring chap who is very good if a bit high handed at times! We found the right flooring, and have ordered that plus some curtains to match. Now we are just waiting for the little men to come to rip everything out; remove all the old tiles; take up the floor boards and make sure the joists or whatever they are called are not in bad repair; fit the new units; retile the walls where required, and paint etc. etc. It should look lovely, but I doubt that his lordship will keep it any cleaner than the present one
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Lol Sally I'm sure the bathroom will look just beautiful. I sometimes wish I had an untidy husband like so many of you, instead of the OCD one I have got I'm the untidy one in this house!
Pepsi has had a good day. I have kept her to the fish as the vet suggested last time and it seems to have worked.
Poor Roodee, but I'm sure he will be ok. It really is amazing how these dear animals adapt.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post

Joedee, Roodee will be absolutely fine without that eye and will adapt very quickly. Silly thing though, removing the lampshade and taking those stitches out - the itching must have been unbearable I suppose.
He still had the lampshade on !!!!! That dog is defo a one off LOL

The boy before the accident

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »