Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 06:24 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Tuesday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

Dave went off at 6, but only 2 sleeps this weeks before he'll be back again, nice short week for him.

For the moment, it looks like I've got a week to myself or what's left of it, but I'm sure something will happen to change all that, but at least I've got no visitors descending on me, wearing me out. I've got to sort one of my front teeth out cos the crown is on the way out, and because we haven't visited the dentist we registered with since we moved here, I expect we've been struck off, so I'll have to find another one.

Haven't been keeping up at all with all the goings on, but I'll catch up as the day goes on, as I'm staying home and might paint my bedroom, depends how I feel when we get back from our walk. It'll be nice to get it all done before the carpet and bed arrives end of next week, but can I be bovvered??

Hope everyone is doing ok along with the doglets, and enjoy your day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2013, 06:55 AM
Morning Helena and everyone.
Slept till just gone 7am today and Dillon was still snoring at the bottom of the stairs. he soon woke thought when he heard me getting up.

Good luck with the painting if you can be bovvered Helena.

We are off to Upwell and to do some measuring today to see what can be taken. We are also meeting Michael and Margaret Brother and SIL after for a wander round and a possible cuppa somewhere.

Last night I was so annoyed I could hear this noise which Gorden described as a fuse going off. I described it as an air gun. It went off again so I ran upstairs disturbed Corrie it did and it was the neighbours lads these are grown up lads left school firing it out of the window towards the garages and parking bays. They soon stopped when they saw me hanging out of Michael's bedroom window.
I know for a fact in their garden they are allowed to use them Michael had a pistol type one years ago but you are not allowed to fire them into public or on public spaces.
The dad and the daughter always look at you as if you are s*** on their shoe. The elder son and mum are ok. Don't know why we are after all living on a council estate even of the majority of houses are now private.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 07:07 AM
Good morning Helena, Good morning Lynn and anyone else who posts just before me. Still tired from all the work I did yesterday so intend to have a lazy day today after the Tesco order has been delivered. Have a good day all.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 07:10 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn and fellow members,

Really foggy here this morning with a really autumnal feel about it ..... apparently though it will all clear and we'll have temps in the high 20s
Lots of washing to do today and start to think about what I'm going to take with me to Helena's van. Good luck with the dentist 'hunt' .. I too need to go but that can wait until I come back.

Helena - Give yourself a few days off rather than paint the bedroom or would that drive you made not doing anything. Make the most of the nice weather as autumn arrives next week
Lynn - I hope your trip up to your 'soon to be' new home goes well and you'll be able to look at it with a more positive outlook imaging your furniture there. Your present neighbours don't exactly sound very nice .... but hay-ho you won't have them for much longer

*********** Moyra you snuck in while I was posting. Enjoy your 'chill out day' and see you later. **************
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Morning Moyra. Enjoy your well earnt lazy day.
Morning jenny they are the only ones out of many that can be a pain sometimes.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Morning H, Lynn LL, Jenny and all

Feeling tired after a hectic week. Today is the big day for Pip, I hope that in 2 weeks time I will have a much happier dog, not looking forward to knowing he will be in pain. I hope it isn't as bad as I fear.

We are moving into the caravan for a few days to give him peace and quiet, it is on our top drive which is totally secure so he will have his own space too, bliss.

I am planning on going to my cousins after dropping him off to face the airing cupboard side which is a total mess!

I hope you all have a good day, it looks promising here, the sun is coming out.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Morning H and all,

My goodness who has turned the clocks into slow mode. If they go any slower we will be going backwards. 4 more sleeps, but it seems an age away.

Work for me today and I suppose that will go on twice as long with the clocks on a go slow.

Good luck with that washing jenny. How long is it now till you are off on your holibobs?

H, I agree forget the painting and have a couple of days of relaxation.

Lynn, I hope todays trip seeing your new home to be will fill you full of enthusiasm for the impending move and make you feel more positive.

Moyra enjoy your lazy day.

Hope everyone else has a good day too.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Morning Gerri (((hugs))) for today.
Morning Bev.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Good morning fellow members , very foggy and autumnal here.
When the fog lifts we are going to take the three little ones for a picnic

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Hi all.
A bit of a misty start here too, I don't mind I like misty mornings
Gardening today I think, so much needs tidying up. Unless another swarm of nieces and nephews descend!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »