View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Oh and forgot to say - the bloke who owns the garden centre made a REALLY BIG FUSS of little Bella! Even took us through to his office to show us his photos of his GSDs and tell me how clever they were and all about how much he loves his little rescue poodle too! Then some other customers turned up with a young daughter and she too made a beeline for Bella. So Bella had a really nice experience there. They even recognised her as a minpin! Bit of a first that here in Cyprus - Chihuahua is closest most get! Bella came away pleased as punch with all the attention she'd been getting.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Tangutica, perhaps???
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Tangutica, perhaps???
I'm ALREADY Tangutica! If you are being 'cryptic' you'll have to spell it out! lol!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Lol, are Tangutica not yellow flowers?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Lol, are Tangutica not yellow flowers?
Yes! Well done! Award you a gold star!

A variety of Clematis described as a rampant climber - yellow heads turning to fluffy seed and very hard to eradicate once it becomes established (thought it summed me up quite well!)
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Yes! Well done! Award you a gold star!

A variety of Clematis described as a rampant climber - yellow heads turning to fluffy seed and very hard to eradicate once it becomes established (thought it summed me up quite well!)

Also very pretty!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:11 PM
MALKA,does Vadim have a beautiful wife too?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:16 PM

Also very pretty!
I didn't think of it as so 'pretty' when I was doing battle with it daily down in Devon where it was in danger of enveloping the whole back garden and half the house too!

I chose the name Tangutica many years ago when I think I was trying to open a Yahoo email account. Every blimmin name I thought of was 'already in use' and I was running out of ideas and didn't want to just tack on unmemorable numbers to one in use. Then I spotted the dreaded Tangutica out my window and tried that! Bingo!

*reminds me of a name I saw once that made me laugh, it was 'theonlynamethatwasnotgone' lol!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
MALKA,does Vadim have a beautiful wife too?
I have not the slightest idea. I see him once a year and have done for about 16 or so years now, but he parks, gets the jab ready, comes to the door, first Little One and now Pereg go out to greet him, he pats heads, says good girl, jabs, checks [well he does now] microchip, notes it down, and rushes off.

But at least Pereg does not piddle on his shoes as Little One used to!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I didn't think of it as so 'pretty' when I was doing battle with it daily down in Devon where it was in danger of enveloping the whole back garden and half the house too!

I chose the name Tangutica many years ago when I think I was trying to open a Yahoo email account. Every blimmin name I thought of was 'already in use' and I was running out of ideas and didn't want to just tack on unmemorable numbers to one in use. Then I spotted the dreaded Tangutica out my window and tried that! Bingo!

*reminds me of a name I saw once that made me laugh, it was 'theonlynamethatwasnotgone' lol!
My daughter and I went through a silly phase of giving each other little presents for birthday, Christmas etc with each others names on. Then one year she gave me a rubber duck for the bathroom that said "They didn't have one with your name"!
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »