Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-08-2013, 09:18 AM
'morning Lynn and everyone

Just popped in to see that you are all OK and hope everyone has a nice Bank Holiday, based on my last trip earlier this month I would advise all of you to stay at home, the roads are manic

Helena - That holiday static is starting to earn it's keep now and getting bookings for 2014 must take some worry of your mind.

Jenny - Sorry to read about Rucksack, hope the vet can sort it out.

Lynn - You're bound to feel a bit down about leaving your house but as I said before the location of the new place is great and I'm sure you'll love it once you are in. When is the planned 'exchange' date I am looking at October 31st. but already the EA and the conveyancing people are starting to tell me it might take longer, typical isn't it

Well must get back outside and do something might drop in latter tonight.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Morning everyone

Raining here overnight, but at least it's stopped now.

I must be so lucky, apart from Roodee's accident my dogs rarely have need to visit the vet, in fact have only been twice in the last 3 years apart from titre tests & vax & that was for a tick on the end of Roodee's muzzle. My dogs happily have very rude health

Hope everyone has a good weekend & any poorly dogs/peeps are soon feeling better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Morning Mini I think its wise to sty off the roads at the weekend if a music festival is going on.
Enjoy the children.
Morning Eileen ha ha my excitement is overwhelming.
Morning Harvey no date yet.
Morning Joedee.

We received the land registry stuff today. There is planning permission granted for one property next door and the other property has submitted some sort of planning application. We will get our solicitor to look into these further before we commit it will depend on what type of extension (s) and the disruption it may cause.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Hahaha hubby says I'm a control freak and can't stand the thought of anyone else being in charge of Sunday lunch ..... he could be right

Oh dear Jenny, very worrying for you re Rucksack. Do hope the vet can sort something out for him.
I will be popping back for updates.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Good morning all.

It's been piddling down all morning here, but hopefully there'll be a break to get Rosie out for her walk without getting too wet.

Had the car window repairers in this morning to repair the chip that was put on as an 'advisor' on the MOT and the guy said it's already been repaired previously. What a waste of time that was!! Good job it didn't cost.

Gary is off to Mablethorpe tonight. The deaf meet up about once a month during the summer in one of the seafront entertainment wotsits. I just hope more turn up or it'll be straight there and back. I like him to go to meet mates he can really talk to so I'm keeping fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a great day and that those packing don't get too stressed

Have a good 'un all xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2013, 10:07 AM
LYNN,my attempt at trying to keep you upbeat Hope alls well with the planning applications and they won't cause any headaches
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Morning Chris nice to see you.
Good luck for Gary tonight and hoping lots of friends turn up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Thank you Eileen. If it is going to mean lots of disruption I will be suggesting pulling out and starting our search again.
I have many years ago lived with a housing estate being built next door and to the side and admitted its not going to be to that extent but once bitten twice shy as they say.
There is no way I want to go through anything even slightly resembling that awful time of my life.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Understandable Guess its a bit of a waiting game now to find out what the neighbours are porposing Hopefully its nothing major
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I read that article yesterday Lynn. I've only seen them in our park & only found out what they were last year but the crop wasn't very good - along with all other fruit. The trees are full of them this time. Could do with taking a ladder out with me though.
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »