Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Maybe its staying over here then
Put some washing out, it'll be with you very quickly
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Put washing out in the dark when it's about to start raining There there TW....the kind men will be with you shortly with a big hyperdermic thingy.

I used to love the smell of shavings. One of the ponies had to have them (no, not the psycho pony, but a nice one with a bit of a wheeze) and I could have stayed in that stable for hours just breathing in the scent of the wood. Mind you, I was the same with clean wheat straw!!!

Time to sort out the Jimster etc., so will bid anyone who is here goodnight. Have a good day tomorrow, and behave yourselves.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:36 PM
That's why I liked doing Craft and Design at school and really enjoy helping in classes now. I love the smell of wood shavings.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah, need to do girly brekkies and get myself organised I suppose. Watching the forecast and there is heavy rain virtually everywhere till tomorrow. You must be in some sort of magic area Lynne
I love the smell of shavings as well Sally, these ones that I get are the really big flakes, not the sawdusty type you find in lots of bales nowadays. I pay a bit more for them but they do last longer.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 09:52 PM
We'll probably get more than you tomorrow then June. I dont care what it does overnight as long as it doesnt rain during the day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Yeah, I'm like that as well. I'm not walking 2 sets of dogs in the pouring rain at night....Good forecast for Sunday and Monday though. Gosh its so warm, have just closed the top half of the back door and the living room windows and its sweltering here. I'll leave the bottom kitchen window open I think, if anyone wants to fight through 4 girlies to clamber on top of the coal bunker, to land in the kitchen sink, crash through the pots on the drainer, and probably trip over the mop bucket, they are welcome to try
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah, I'm like that as well. I'm not walking 2 sets of dogs in the pouring rain at night....Good forecast for Sunday and Monday though. Gosh its so warm, have just closed the top half of the back door and the living room windows and its sweltering here. I'll leave the bottom kitchen window open I think, if anyone wants to fight through 4 girlies to clamber on top of the coal bunker, to land in the kitchen sink, crash through the pots on the drainer, and probably trip over the mop bucket, they are welcome to try
Not that youve much worth pinching now I expect
I'm off now - cant keep my eyes open
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 11:04 PM
Hey he took money from me Lynne, and perhaps my car. Was talking to my friend tonight about it and we are saying October. If no one's appeared by then claiming it then we feel it is safe as it will be six months from when he cleared off and surely by then whoever feels the car is there's Will have been to my door. I'm not the one who is a guest of Her Maj and who now has no family or friends, so much good may it do him. He can never ever come back and that can't be a pleasant feeling.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7