View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Oooh Ring Of Bright Water. I think I read that as a kid. I may have to go get a copy. Might do that for my free choice

Also doing a Higher is a good excuse to go stationary shopping again
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-08-2013, 07:40 PM
We did The Tempest, and The Cloister and the Hearth - and I do not remember one iota of what the latter was about.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Lore, it's always easier to work on a book that you love isn't it Are you a stationery addict then?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I did Merchant of Venice at O level too Lore........the Quality of Mercy and all that. We also had Ring of Bright Water which of course suited me down to the ground, and much better than Chaucer which the next year had
Snap!!! no surprise there though Sally Just popped in to say goodnight all, before logging off, had a busy day (ish) but sorted a lot of things out up at the park, and a nice relaxing evening with Dave enjoying the evening sun going down over the woods.

We're in for some serious rain and storms tonight after all this heat we've had the past few days, but hopefully, it'll all be gone by morning and I'm sure it won't keep me awake, unlike Dave's snoring!

Night all, hope everyone is good tonight, I've tried to read, but haven't had a chance to answer.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Lore, it's always easier to work on a book that you love isn't it Are you a stationery addict then?
Bitkin, yes, I cannot help myself. I can't pass the stationery section in the supermarkets without buying a pen/pencil/rubber/notepad....
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Oh..........hello H!!! and Goodnight again I hope you have a lovely weekend with Dave, and that the snoring eases off somewhat. At least you can shut him away; even if his lordship goes into another room because of his snoring, he insists on leaving all the doors open It hasn't been that hot here really, and has been drizzling on and off throughout the day, so we might miss those storms. Good luck if you get them though.

Lore, I must admit that I find it rather comforting to buy new pencils and things. Paints are another thing that I buy whether I need new ones or not
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Been pouring down here for a couple of hours now, still very warm, Cariad and Mabs are actually lay out in the rain, strange girlies
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:49 PM
They must feel like I do TW, after a warm spell I quite like to stand in the rain!!!

Just watching Doc Martin........did you spot that a new series is coming up?
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2013, 08:59 PM
What a weird evening, it's so clammy here and uncomfortably warm, it's been raining as well.

We are watching A Life Underground or something...It's Chris Packham studying animals that live underground. It's so cool, and some of the wee beasties are way cute

I am about to quit and go to find a notepad...I know I have two or three unused ones round the house somewhere, I need to find a folder too. I know I have two or three of them around too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-08-2013, 09:16 PM
yes looking forward to Doc Martin again.
Hoping the rain stops a bit tomorrow, the forecast says it will.
Am running very low on shavings and when it rains it all gets sopping wet if they are running in and out so has to be thrown out. I need it stay dry!!!!!
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >