Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Evening all,
Never made it on this morning as had to leave for work at 7.30 am and only just got in.
Feeling shattered but forcing myself to cook myself something. T
the people are here from the other house decorating the small bedroom ready for their daughter.
Hope you are all ok and hope your packing Lynn
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Bev, try and have an early night and put your feet up in front of the telly, well as much as you can with people in there that you don't really know that is
Have you seen anymore of the hedgehogs or have they found somewhere else to live.
Another few days now and you'll be moved. Any news on the job front.
Lynn, you little tinker, sneaking off to see another one on the sly I am relieved to hear you have made your committment now and won't be ringing the woman expecting a baby any second to tell her you won't be proceeding after all.
When does Gordon start work, can't be long now.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Evening all,
Moyra - I've been thinking of you today and I am so pleased that your doctor's appointment went well (((hugs))).
June - You are getting use to that big car now ... I missed the post as to why you swapped. Is this to prevent your ex-s getting hold of it or have you actually got rid of your lovely Honda
Lore - You are doing brilliantly There will be times when you have 'wobbles' when you are least expecting it ... I still do after 15 years
Lynn - Finally ((hugs)) I'm really pleased you looked at those other properties today as it seems to have made you more comfortable with that FABULOUS Upwell cottage Early night for you tonight woman as you've got a lot of packing to do
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Thanks Jenny

Lynn, I'm glad to hear you are getting into this move, by the time you get there and settled you will wonder what all the fuss was about

I've cooked dinner, rather nice turkey burgers with salad.

Just watching TV with Brian before hitting the books.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Elaine I am glad I made your day.
And jenny and June.
Good luck with the books Lorraine.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Goodness Bev what a day again for you.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Elaine I am glad I made your day.
And jenny and June.
Good luck with the books Lorraine.
ELAINE???LYNNET really,how can you make such a mistake?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Sorry long day.
I know you will forgive me though.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sorry long day.
I know you will forgive me though.
Forgiven No worries Vivienne
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Hiya Jenny, I'm not sure of the situation with the Honda at the moment, I now have a log book in my name for her, and so far no one's been round, youngest son has checked HPI and can find nothing. However there is some reason he took the log book, so me and one of my friends have swopped cars for a couple of months. That way I've got a bit of warning if he has done something, because the car is not here and not in the immediate vicinity either.
With all that has happened to me (bear in mind the police won't tell me what is going on either), and also the fact he has been remanded in custody, I'm not even taking the risk of someone arriving on my doorstep armed with some sort of loan agreement against what is actually MY car because I paid for it, I can't even prove that though because I gave him the cash so the car went straight in his company name and was on his insurance.Legally I don't have a leg to stand on if it came down to it. I am hoping she comes back to me in a couple of months when nothing has happened, meanwhile my friend has fallen in Lurve with her
The things I've had to do recently, I feel like some sort of master criminal myself here!!!!
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »