View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:24 PM
LS,your taking me back a bit.When Sarah was Michael's age( she's 22 now) she loved Topsy and Tim,remember reading them so often she knew every word by memory Great interest to have,she still reads a lot now. Good for wee Michael,that's brilliant
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Eileen, it's good to know that your little girl does the same thing! We speculate that Jimmi could be in his mid teens, as we have had him for three and a half years now, but have absolutely no idea, and given that Lacey is 9 then that is sort of encouraging news really. Oh, and his lordship sleeps a lot too but then I DO know how old he is!!!

Lynn, the pickled onions and things are a Boxing Day tradition! I am not keen on the chutneys though

I hope you haven't been rifling through the bin to retrieve those three items that ended up in there after your "clear out"
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Have just had a vid sent to me of Taran and Choco chasing the tractor, but can't seem to get it on imageshack to put it on here, any ideas
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:31 PM
SALLY,what do you do about Jimmi's birthday then? Do you use the date you got him?...just curious
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Yes Eileen, we give him a prezzie on his coming home day!! Wonder if any of his siblings are still alive, I would love to see them Also, given that he was still in possession of his prawn balls when at DT, I bet he had loads of puppies!!

TW, I am not techy minded, so no help from this direction....sorry

Oooh, Corrie
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Well I DID TRY to make a sensible response after catching up on all these pages (I now do the multi quote thingie and then delete it as I go changing it into a name in bold hey ho) but it all got just too much!

So - Helena - shame about the iPad. I was going to say to you (with my pro merchant AMAZON seller hat on) don't worry - whoever got let down AM will make the seller refund them in full (in fact they take the money off you as a seller - no option matey they look after their buyers). But was sure it was just a name/address cackup. Seems not. But what a coincidence? You waiting for one and one arriving!

I have read the first 3 pages, honestly, but there were updates from the earlier posters too and - pass the scotch.

Really long day out at Makenzy beach today. Didn't get home until after 7pm.

12 hours before that I was walking to the shady kiddy park with Dan and the baby before it got too hot. Wot am I talking about? It's too hot all the time in August. I think I will survive this but it ain't a dead certainty!

Already thinking and talking about Xmas plans here!

Got back to find the blue screen of death on the lappy and then advanced to the B&W one where it tells you nothing shut down blah blah. All sorted now. And my 'boss' has sent me some work. How very DARE he! I've waffled my way out of doing any of it until tomorrow at the earliest by telling him he needs to explain more clearly EXACTLY what he needs done. Bit cheeky really as he cannot do that - the scatterbrained, half illiterate, dyslexic Arsenal supporter that he is! But it gains me a bit of time!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:37 PM
John(the vet)was pleased with Roodee eye, lots of the swelling has gone & as he behaving totally normally(for him that is)he is happy to see him in another couple of days(Thurs).
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:43 PM
MRS PAT,really long day at Makenzy beach....my heart bleeds You lucky so and so Talking of Xmas,I bought my Christmas Day dress yesterday Lovely wine coloured lace one Now all I need are matching slippers and I'm done
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Great news JOEDEE
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 06:46 PM
*passes Tang the whisky bottle after taking a generous finger or two myself - I felt exhausted after reading that post!!!

Joedee, that is wonderful news!!! Thank goodness for that, you must be so relieved.
Page 6 of 13 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »