View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Awww noooooo
Oh well, as you're ironing anyway, you won't notice a few extra t shirts will ya, saunters passed and tucks them in between everything else.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Good afternoon all...

Had a quick read up, got to post and phone rang and it all went out me head...

As far as I can remember, the car is getting fixed tomorrow, then you will miss your knocking noise...Keshi is trying out for Man Utd, Lynn is thinking about packing, Bev HAS been packing, some ironing is being done somewhere, fishing bait is very expensive a hair cut has gone very well and a cute little lad is "on the buses"..... to everyone else..

OOOOOO and Helena is in receipt of a maybe dodgy Ipad....

Dropped eversuffering husband off at work this morning at 3.00am and didn't really get back to sleep, so might try an early night.... yeah like that'll happen I will be taxing his truck at the end of the month, then I wont have to get up and take him....and then go to pick him up this week on friday, so it was a quick weekend for us as he got home saturday late afternoon...but we had a good one, with chilling outside yesterafternoon with alcohol.

Not happy with Winter, a chick managed to squeeze through the fence and Winter got it this afternoon, I was so cross I thought I had blocked it so they couldn't get out, so more cross at myself really.....so now the dogs are not allowed down the garden without supervision....

Am really looking forward to the sun returning this week, as like TW, I love the sun and I have got a couple of good books to read

Will pop in later, am off to roast some potatoes left from yesterday in coconut oil, did some the other day and they were delish... to go with a bit of turkey and cauliflower I have left for my tea and sit outside as it has turned into a lovely evening.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Linda that is an absolutely gorgeous photograph of Michael, bless him! xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Keshi is a good girl June. May take her a few minutes but Bernese are like that too. Takes a while for a command to sink in.
What a shame about the ipad Helena. Has Zena stopped licking ? There may be a tiny bit of claw left like Dillon had till he removed it.
Didn't need a tele today Lorraine watching your uncle with the computer.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Just this once June, and only this once, just don't make a habit of it. I don't mind the t-shirts, but I refuse to iron your egyptian cotton when you've left it out on the line too long in the blazing sunshine, whilst you've been cooling off down at river rock

Hi Elaine,I do like your summing up there, I might try that myself tomorrow. Oh dear, poor little chick can't blame winter, it's instinct isn't it. Hope you can sort that fence. Your tea tonight sounds lovely, I like leftover roasties but I just fry them, I like them with cold meat and salad, yummy

I'm definitely going to get that ironing board out now, I got waylaid, I landed on some website about a rasberry keytone diet where you can transform your flabby tummy into some sleek 6 pack in just 4 weeks Yeah right!!!! Stuff of dreams isn't it.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the lovely comments about Michael everyone.

Aw H, I'm sorry it's not for you.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Well I'm no further with the packing! I went to work this morning and had a couple of meetings then finished at 2pm and I felt awful all day. Came home took some painkillers which I never take and then nipped into town, got back from there and then went to bed for an hour in the hopes that would clear my head but it didn't so now I've still got it all to do....I was hoping the packing fairies might have been to visit but no such luck

I'm off to Prague for one night and then heading to Brno to watch the MotoGP at the weekend, am hoping for a Rossi win or at least a podium and then on Monday I head back to Prague for four nights.

Helena it's a shame the iPad wasn't for you, would have been lovely!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Enjoy your evening GB turned out lovely here too.
haven't done any packing. did start on my underwear drawer and threw away 3 pairs of knickers that were wearing out.
Sorry your not feeling to well cacoll.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Hi Guys, Well his fishing gear is still in the lounge, maybe he will put it away later but I suspect he is probably thinking he may go fishing locally tomorrow. Fish mad. I know about some of those baits of his. I make him boil them up outside on the patio but sometimes I can smell it indoors and out comes the fresh air spray. He took a load of bait with him too but he used it all. Had to laugh when he said a 29lb carp smacked him round the chops when he was trying to release it. He thought the darn thing had concussed him because it hit him twice. Men particularly fishermen what makes them tick? Finding it too hot to do anything today and have felt a little sickish with an upset tummy so told Steve he can cook himself something to eat. I think he has settled for the steak slice that was in the fridge. I better go and do the washing up because he is bound to have left it in the sink. STEVE'S HOME and don't I know it. LOL.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Aw H, that's a shame, just as you were getting your hopes up.

Lynn, it's true, poor Derick, we did laugh at him cursing, was waiting for the laptop to go out the window
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »