Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2022, 06:54 AM

Sunny Saturday 2nd April 2022

Morning peeps, Yep the sun is up and not to bad considering the frost on the roofs and cars. Chris I made lots of friends dog training and doing behaviour. Sadly no dog now and I can't have one here. I still see them though in my memories. Have a good day and all other peeps.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2022, 08:35 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Lovely here today too. Teazle walked and lasagna made for lunch incase the hungry hoards turn up

Dentist went well yesterday no pain at all but as the numbing wore off my did it hurt and still hurting this morning when I bite down. It seems I hit that tooth first so maybe it needs a bit taken down. Will give a ring on Monday if still the same and live on painkillers for the weekend. Also the lump on the gum is till sore was told that would go down in a couple of days so again will see what it is like on Monday. I could phone an emergency dentist but if the same one as last time she was as much use as a chocolate teapot said just take painkillers and ring my dentist on the Monday!

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Sue see if you can get some arnica tablets that will help. Just been for a lovely walk along the sand and met the groenendael that I see occasionally and he came and leant on me while I was speaking to the owner who is called Sarah. Seems to be the in name these days for me. bg!! Then met another dog that threw its ball at me for me to kick.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon all.

Lovely day here bedding blowing nicely; Gert walked and bit of shopping done.

Have a good day all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2022, 08:45 PM
Evening all
Been rough today, ended up back in bed, hopefully tomorrow will be better. My little partner in crime wouldn't leave my side
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2022, 10:10 PM
Evening all. Lovely day which was a surprise as we had rain forecast for this morning.

My mobile has gone wonky. Not sure if it's the phone or the card. Swapped cards over so mine is in Dave's phone and so we should at least know if it's the card or not. If it's the phone, then Dave will get a new one because Huawei phones are the only smart phones I've found loud enough to hear and none of the reputable shops don't seem to have them. You can still get them from the phone shops though if you take out a contract with them which I won't do. I'm on pay as you go and I never usually use more than a fiver a year on it so a contract would be a total waste of money

Aw Kelly. I hope you feel better soon