Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
Update...

I need someone's help fast... Koda is getting increasingly more and more annoyed by mikey (wants to play all the time) and there have been a few not so nice scraps between them and mya is starting to gang up on mikey too... It's getting worse and I don't know what to do - I know I said he'd be with me until I found him a home but I don't want fights on my hands or god forbid a dog or person getting hurt and I'm even more weary having a crawling baby

Any suggestions please?
Hiya, I've read this thread & the thread that linked from I think Tupacs post (1st page ) anyways...A few questions for ya, whats he like with bitches? I have 2 girlies, a black lab & a NI pup. Previously had an NI that has gone to the bridge now
How is his temprement? I have 2 kids, but big enough to put up with bouncy doggies.
Has he had his bits snipped yet? I'm asking as Ruby my 18mth lab hasnt been done due to health problems ages ago, but hoping to get her done next month with the vet go ahead.
& lastly for now where abouts do you live?
Ohhh & for the record, I couldnt care a stuff what breed he maybe or may not be, he is simply gorgeous

Think thats about it lol

Bev x
lizzy tee
New Member!
Female 

01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Can anyone offer this boy a home? I'm getting pretty desperate, him and my mal are all over the place and my daughters just started crawling!! I left mikey in the garden earlier by himself for half hour and he's chewed the sky digital outside cabling :O so were without tv now and Internet as he chewed that too, I'm trying so hard to be superwoman but I think I'm failing !
I lost my dog recently and I really need another, but I have holiday commitments at the moment. I'll keep an I on the forum and see if things can work out with Bev. I hope they do.
In the meantime, have you tried Bach's Rescue Remedy? You can get it at health food shops, chemists and most supermarkets. (Little yellow box) Just 3 drops in their drinking water can work wonders! It stopped my dog trashing the house! And a few drops for yourself will help, too!
Good luck!
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Hiya, I've read this thread & the thread that linked from I think Tupacs post (1st page ) anyways...A few questions for ya, whats he like with bitches? I have 2 girlies, a black lab & a NI pup. Previously had an NI that has gone to the bridge now
How is his temprement? I have 2 kids, but big enough to put up with bouncy doggies.

his temperemant is fab, hes not shown any agressiveness at all, he doesn't even stand up for himself against my 2 brutes, hes very submissive, and with my baby he just licks her to death !!

Has he had his bits snipped yet? I'm asking as Ruby my 18mth lab hasnt been done due to health problems ages ago, but hoping to get her done next month with the vet go ahead.

yes he has indeed.

& lastly for now where abouts do you live?

cornwall

Ohhh & for the record, I couldnt care a stuff what breed he maybe or may not be, he is simply gorgeous

he is gorgeous and its breaking my heart to rehome him, but there is no other way.
Think thats about it lol

Bev x
hope that helped, where abouts are you?
tiff x
Koda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by lizzy tee View Post
I lost my dog recently and I really need another, but I have holiday commitments at the moment. I'll keep an I on the forum and see if things can work out with Bev. I hope they do.
In the meantime, have you tried Bach's Rescue Remedy? You can get it at health food shops, chemists and most supermarkets. (Little yellow box) Just 3 drops in their drinking water can work wonders! It stopped my dog trashing the house! And a few drops for yourself will help, too!
Good luck!
no i haven't , will try that
thank you x
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 06:57 AM
hope that helped, where abouts are you?
tiff x
Am in Suffolk, its about 400 miles from Cornwall I'd really love to have this boyo, hes gorgeous!
My poor OH's ears are bent off with me going on about Mikey Bless his cotton socks!

I'm sure he would fit soooo well in here with Ruby & Sasi, Ruby is a softy loves to roll around, play, chase her ball.
I take her out twice a day along the beach & on the field. Sasi is the dominant one..yes even at 9 weeks old LOL That lil lady rules the roost already!

We didnt think we'd have enough space for a 3rd doggy, BUT the garden is huge, kitchen is huge but after deliberation we're gonna knock 2 living rooms into one

The only problem is getting him here I do drive but 800 miles round trip is gonna be a killer.

If anyone can help, please please let me know!

Bev x
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 07:16 AM
I am happy to help transport Mikey half way if Koda needs help. I would need petrol paid I am afraid as I am totally broke at the moment.

rune
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
I am happy to help transport Mikey half way if Koda needs help. I would need petrol paid I am afraid as I am totally broke at the moment.

rune
That would be FANTASTIC! Thankyou so much!

I just have to wait & see what Koda says now, she still has to deem me as giving him a suitable home no matter how desperate she is if that makes sense?Could well read my last post & think hmmm maybe not.

Thanks again!! Koda if you need anymore info about me or anything at all by the way, just ask away

Bev x
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 07:35 AM
I've pm'd Rubster - I can do a stretch of the journey too if needed.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
I've pm'd Rubster - I can do a stretch of the journey too if needed.
Thats brilliant! I really do appreciate you guys helping this to possibly happen

Bev x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 08:41 AM
Such fantastic news, I really hope it can work out, I wish I could offer with transport but it's not possible at the moment...I'm happy to offer some cash towards petrol though if it will help
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »