View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Its that patience and caring attitude you have Steph , you know JC will be fine in time and thats all that matters , many peeps would have given up on my lovely lurcher as well but he deserves more that as that as does JC and you sure do that for him ! Great read once again , keep the stories coming !
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Oh what dramas they are putting you through!

JC is one character and a half!

Letters after your name does not always mean you know what you are talking about hey!

Steph I love reading this diary and you write it so well x

Keep wishing you all the luck in the world
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Hope Odie's leg will be ok and glad they're all safe, it must have been a shock when you first arrived at the field. I't brilliant you've had kisses and mischief, and a magic bucket to help along with your own Sounds like the trainer was talking 'poppycock n balderdash', n think you more than deserve to feel happy xx
Originally Posted by TomtheLurcher View Post
Its that patience and caring attitude you have Steph , you know JC will be fine in time and thats all that matters , many peeps would have given up on my lovely lurcher as well but he deserves more that as that as does JC and you sure do that for him ! Great read once again , keep the stories coming !
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Oh what dramas they are putting you through!

JC is one character and a half!

Letters after your name does not always mean you know what you are talking about hey!

Steph I love reading this diary and you write it so well x

Keep wishing you all the luck in the world
Thank you all for reading, makes it worth while when I write it all down, it does give me some sense of direction as I can see how he coming on.
Yea RS, letters after your name don't always mean alot, and I don't really feel he will need destroying, as he has come on so far Like Tom the lurcher he has just not had the right person (well until I and in Toms case maureen came along)

K9paw....Odie's leg is so much better this evening he isn't bothering with it anymore and the snag is healing well thank you xxxx
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Thanks Steph , thats much appreciated , I love my Tom as much as you love JC and it makes all the effort worthwhile , btw, found my riding boots and need to come and visit soon , cant wait to see you and JC and your chats , I will film , you do your stuff !
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Thanks Steph , thats much appreciated , I love my Tom as much as you love JC and it makes all the effort worthwhile , btw, found my riding boots and need to come and visit soon , cant wait to see you and JC and your chats , I will film , you do your stuff !
Yay....oh plse do
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Yay....oh plse do
Need to PM me your number again and lets try and catch up soon !
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Need to PM me your number again and lets try and catch up soon !
looking forward to it xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 10:46 AM
''TUGGED HEARTSTRINGS'' DAY

I didn't see Jimmychoo yesterday I had other business to attend regards FS, but our FS went last night, although he didn't report back with much.

So I was delighted today when I got there and there was my boy waiting near the gate....gawwwwwdddddd I love that man

marie saw to Odie's leg and Magic was being Mr Cool when JC came behind me and started rubbing his nose up my leg
I thought I'd take it easy and make no sudden movements to stroke....or attempt too....when he started nudging my arm, I remained with my back to him and just put out a hand behind me......he couldn't resist, he popped his mouth into the cupped hand and rested his weight
I moved slowly side on and rubbed under his chin and over his nose around his face
Normally he'd be moving away but NO.....he carried on nudging my hand pushing it back towards his face....so we stood for a good 10 mins, in the cold, me chatting away rubbing his face, his nose and under his chin and him just ''thoroughly enjoying it''
Hee!hee! I spoilt the moment when I showed him the brush but still that 10 mins has made my day
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Oh go JC!!!!!

slow steps that feel like GIANT HUGE BLOOMING ones hey!!!

This is huge progress I reckon - you must be walking on air!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Oh go JC!!!!!

slow steps that feel like GIANT HUGE BLOOMING ones hey!!!

This is huge progress I reckon - you must be walking on air!
I was.....inside I was well chuffed he wasn't so pushy tonight, but thats ok, this morning made up for all the other things that happen
Page 8 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »