Our sister sites
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I am not being driven out of my house - this is exactly what they want
I have lived here 10 years
anyways I really couldnt get a smaller cheeper house than the one I am in, and as a driving instructor my work would seriously struggle worse than it is if I moved to a new area

I do understand. Years ago, I also had neighbours who were just extremly unpleasant, unreasonable, and hated dogs

I opted for leaving my garden flat and it was the best thing I ever did. I didn't feel as if they'd driven me out. I felt it was taking control of my own life, sticking up 2 fingers and skipping off to my new place, knowing I'd have a happier future!

There are often more than one way of looking at things, however it's understandable you feel it's better to stay from your viewpoint, esp. as you have the job to think of

Wys
x
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2010, 04:41 PM
I agree with Jackbox on this, something just doesn't sound right about this police lady.
I'd be putting in a complaint to the police about her, stating the neighbours are her friends, and its borderline harrasment.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear you're having yet more bother with these neighbours of yours, Pam. The sound like a bunch of nutters!

Don't let them grind you down, you stand your corner.

Loads of good advice already.

Hope things improve for you soon. Take care.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Thankyou all guys!
Its just amazing how supportive you all are, it really does make a difference!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2010, 08:33 PM
I think you should sell your house...............
to the most disruptive tribe of death-metalling, chavvy, unemployable thieving dipsomaniacs you can find. (I`m in South Essex so I know just where to lay my hands on some )
Seriously - you could have a look round. It might be worth it in the long run. I`ve had neighbour problems and it really gets you down.
Big hugs.
cockerspaniel75
New Member!
Female 

15-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by JanieM View Post
I know it'll prob be costly and maybe someone would do it as a no win no fee, but could it be time to contact a solicitor? What they are doing is harassment and surely you have rights here too.
The other thing I thought was how about installing CCTV that views just your garden (so no complaints) and if they make a "claim" against you would be able to prove you weren't causing any noise.

Really sorry your going through this, can;t imagine what it's like having to live day to day with morons like this.
this is awful that you are having these problems - the cctv is a sensible idea. Its just so sad that you have should have to prove your innocence against these neighbours.
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
I think you should sell your house...............
to the most disruptive tribe of death-metalling, chavvy, unemployable thieving dipsomaniacs you can find. (I`m in South Essex so I know just where to lay my hands on some )
now that would be funny
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-03-2010, 07:00 AM
the problem with selling now is that their will be a neighbour dispute on the property and will come up when potientiol buyers come to see it
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2010, 02:54 PM
on the people to sell the house to, If I was moving it would be to people why have 3 dogs and loads of kids , a teenager and a colicy baby sound good

Yeah I do worry about what I would have to say to people if I tried to sell it

Shona, I forgot to say, and I have said it to the police and everyone who has come here and they are all fine with it
Ben has always given a few barks before he goes to the loo, not loud or lots but he always has
The police said thats fine just so long as I wasnt winding him up - the charge is that I was playing with them
I have found his bark useful if I am out walking I know when he is gonna have a poo and I can get my bag ready, and I have no idea how you would go about training this away anyway because he would connect anything I did with the act of going to the toilet

Anyway, spoke to the policeman again, he spoke to the woman officer and is making sure all the details are going on the report

The Noise guy wants to meet with me tomorow so I will find out what he has to say!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5