Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Wheaten mad
Oo that sounds strange! I did managed to sleep a little bit more last night, i used the pendulem technic that stewart said about (see your good for somethings stew! lol ) and i did fall asleep in the end, but woke up at about 6am i think like you said ian, i find it really hard to shut my mind off even though i dont lucky have any major problem. Its like before i go to a dog show all i can thing about is if ive packed the water, the show leads, what trimming i may have to do ect.. it drives me mad and then it about 2am before i sleep!

sarah xxx
Hi,
The lack of sleep is supposedly be caused by low sodium levels - salt. I don't know how true it is but it does seem to work.

Ian
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2006, 08:44 PM
i eat to much salt and sleep very badly
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Its simple Sarah-beer and lots of it...

That has to be the best idea!! Think i will try that steve
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Since when have you become Sarah's bodyguard then Ceiron?

Sarahs LOVES me picking on her infact she literally begs me to do it
Oo yeah suuuuuuure i do foxy!
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 09:25 PM
try doing more exercise in the day, this should tire your body out enough to go to sleep.

listen to soft music when u go to bed, this should put ur mind on this rather than other things and help u sleep

drink horlicks before bed

take a warm bath with some lavender bath stuff

dont go to bed unless your tired, its harder to fall asleep that way. try stay awake as long as you can. do things that are calm tho, so dont do the housework or anything active, just watch tv or somethin

read a book

dont worry about not falling asleep! the more u worry or stress about not falling asleep the harder it will be

umm... im sure i'll think of more. i used to have real bad problems trying to sleep and it would be well into the morning before i finally fell asleep. listenin to music helps, but generally if ive had a particuarly active day i can easily fall asleep. so maybe find an activity you like or walk the dogs til your tired.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4