Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2005, 11:13 PM
i am sure a light colour would be better lucky how about light green
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2005, 11:34 PM
ooooh I got a bit carried away there - phew! I got thrown out by Dogweb and it said the server was too busy.

WADDYA MEAN - TOO BUSY FOR ME???? DO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPEND ON HERE ????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah pale green sound like a nice contrast ... I had bottle green as a school uniform and it kinda put me off green, but I've become quite a fan of green lately ...
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-09-2005, 11:35 PM
me to lucky i was just wriiting an e.mail
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
You've done this before -I can tell!
So either pale cream to match the walls or a darker terracotta to match the possible future sofa,money allowing ( ).

I'm on the right track then.
You've done this before too....LOL
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
You've done this before too....LOL
It's like Groundhog Day - I feel like I'm going round and round and round ...
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Don't even talk to me about muggy

I'm sitting here feeling really crappy cuz I have the sodding windows shut! do you know why??...the amount of huge spiders that have been marching in here over the last few days...I killed 3 huuuuuuuge ******s within half an hour a couple nights ago...It has given me such eebie geebies that I am trying to keep them out...Why don't we have fly screens on our windows like in the states?...

Oh and where is my fan?...It's on in the other room for the flippin dogs...I am gonna suffocate

Fred I don't like the light green idea it will go with nothing...LOL...sorry but it's true and if I'm gonna suffocate to death I may as well be honest about green curtains!...lol
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Oh and where is my fan?...It's on in the other room for the flippin dogs...I am gonna suffocate
Fred I don't like the light green idea it will go with nothing...LOL...sorry but it's true and if I'm gonna suffocate to death I may as well be honest about green curtains!...lol
a nice pale green no hope you feel better tomorow myschievous if you have a shower you might feel better
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:13 AM
I agree about a shower...or stand infront of the fridge freezer with the door open
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Don't even talk to me about muggy

I'm sitting here feeling really crappy cuz I have the sodding windows shut! do you know why??...the amount of huge spiders that have been marching in here over the last few days...I killed 3 huuuuuuuge ******s within half an hour a couple nights ago...It has given me such eebie geebies that I am trying to keep them out...Why don't we have fly screens on our windows like in the states?...

Js C***st (said in a kind of Southpark accent-speaking of which have you seen the UK's offering lolololol - Bramwell High or something)

THE DOGS GET THE FANS????????????????
Yoy are so like me!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Trying to work out this C***st word?

Yes I love bromwell High...I like Keisha...We like South Park at our house too...lol
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >