Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 01:11 PM

Honestly!!!!!!

I have just been to The Yewtree with our foster son to buy some Vegetable plants for the garden.

Whilst picking our selection a lady starts telling everyone who's listening about her Yorkie Puppy who is 6 months old.
Alfie (pups name) has been chewing but not just chewing he is a destruction monster apparantly, so she says he has ripped all the wallpaper off the stairs, (£500 pounds worth) then he has chewed all her dining table and chairs (another £500 worth) he has ripped all her kitchen flooring all the kitchen doors and frames plus skirting boards, the sofa, and even the bathroom flooring upstairs.
One lady says....I wouldn't have that, he would be in a kennel outside Im afraid.
Another customer says.....can you not chain him in a shed during the day
The shop assistant says, mine was like that but I booted his ar*e, he hasn't done it since.
A man joins in and says ''slap him with a newspaper''

As I walk in I am comfronted with ''here you are this lady has several dogs ask her'' so I give several ideas of advice only to be told by the owner..............I can not do that as Im out 8 hours a day working

So I asked.....who has him then like for feeds, walking, toileting etc., etc.,

The reply was..........No-one he has to hang on Im afraid, I HAVE to work you know to pay for things (in a very annoyed voice)

So I left the shop saying, well your right there even if its to replace ALL the stuff the poor pup damages because he is BORED & LONELY
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Nice parting shot there steph,
I think its her that needs slapping with the newspaper, why o why do these people gets dogs?
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I think its her that needs slapping with the newspaper, why o why do these people gets dogs?
Cos theyre selfish & only think of "me, me, me!"
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
My thoughts exactly, I lost the will to live in the end
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Agreed xxxxxx

My Foster son impressed my with a ''You shouldn't have a dog TBH'' shows the boy is learning my thought patterns
taz_in_2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2011, 02:16 PM
I don't see why they even bother having a dog, they obviously don't understand, if she was left alone with nothing for 8+ hours a day i'm sure she would become destructive aswell... GEEZ these people really grip my s**t ai
black666
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Velvetboxers View Post
Exactly! people only think of their needs and not the needs of a dog! I want a dog so i will buy one end of story to them. Poor dog
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by taz_in_2001 View Post
I don't see why they even bother having a dog, they obviously don't understand, if she was left alone with nothing for 8+ hours a day i'm sure she would become destructive aswell... GEEZ these people really grip my s**t ai
I felt the same way too
Originally Posted by black666 View Post
Exactly! people only think of their needs and not the needs of a dog! I want a dog so i will buy one end of story to them. Poor dog
I have to say I agree
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Poor puppy. Good on you Steph but sadly I think with someone like that it will have fallen on deaf ears She's probably telling all of her friends right know about the lady who had the cheek to suggest she wasn't providing a good home for the pup.