Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Lacey if you get Elephants and crocodiles, I'm coming to visit you, I love crocs and Lauryn loves Elephants I promise to bring you white chocolate mice
Do anything for them Will keep a look out and let you know
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Do anything for them Will keep a look out and let you know
Your on
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Hope the link works. How to react to a mobile phone going off during your solo performance ..... brilliant!

http://www.wimp.com/phonesolo/
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Hope the link works. How to react to a mobile phone going off during your solo performance ..... brilliant!

http://www.wimp.com/phonesolo/
Classic!!
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:18 PM
I have just spent the evening in the side garden for the last time. I have watched the sun go down while the dogs played. This is our last evening in this part of the house and I can't help but feel sad. I have put so much work in to this place, this garden and I know the new people living here will not take care of it like I have. It saddens me to know it will return to the wilderness it was and I will have to watch from afar as it happens but I know for the last 18 months it has been loved and cared for.

The dogs enjoyed themselves and it was a nice way to end the day.

Anyway since this is the random photo thread here's Bandit watching the bonfire I was having. -

Please excuse the stuff stacked in the background, it all blew there during the high winds and since I knew I was moving I never got round to straightening it out, couldn't really find the desire to tbh.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Can you stop with the "please excuse" already!! JEN what are you like?the place looks fine
(( huge)) hugs,bound to be feeling a little sad...but onwards on upwards on to your new home,with new things to do
Gorgeous wee Bandit
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Can you stop with the "please excuse" already!! JEN what are you like?the place looks fine
(( huge)) hugs,bound to be feeling a little sad...but onwards on upwards on to your new home,with new things to do
Gorgeous wee Bandit
Haha thanks Eileen I can always rely on you to day something to cheer me up

All I have to do now tonight is sweep and mop the living room before I go to bed then my neighbour can move her stuff into there tomorrow. I then get the fun of moving my stuff into the other end.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Untidy? Looks great to me! I've just been down to see that beachfront house today. The FOR RENT sign is no longer on it but ... when I saw it first I was on the foreshore with Bella.

This time I went over the pebbly beach and right up to it and in front of it (incongruosly to me) were these perfectly manicured gardens.

I don't fancy that! Smacks of strict resident committee communal gardner stuff.

Probably throw a fit if you have a BBQ or Bella pees on the velvet lawn!

(this is the backs of the houses)

Took loads more and close ups but Bella was in this one and to be honest it's such a fiddle getting photos on here compared with putting them on anywhere else straight from your phone - I lose the will to live faffing about with it. So all my family etc. see all my pics on bookface and by whatsapp daily.
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Bella looks like she owns the place!
Suits her, it does

HERE ARE SOME DOGS
My boys making friends

and a bonus on for Tang, if she still loves him
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Bella looks like she owns the place!
Suits her, it does

HERE ARE SOME DOGS
My boys making friends

and a bonus on for Tang, if she still loves him
If I still love him? Humph! I'm not fickle you know - he's the only bloke I've 'fancied' for more than a decade!

Have to say I DO love that little Bandit as well. How appealing is he? How happy would I be if the Ayatollah would sit like that for a photo?

Bluejay - little Bella would just LOVE to have a race about with your gang. That would be right up her street - here I am! Come and get me! You'll have to catch me first though! Especially as she loves the water so much and yours seem to as well.

She was the only living breathing mammal in the sea late this afternoon as it was overcast and windy.

But heaven forbid it should be spitting with rain. I can't fathom that. I mean she even likes being showered? But 3 spits of rain and she goes into a frenzy of trying to dry herself and dragging me back in like a sled dog!
Page 96 of 130 « First < 46 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 > Last »