Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by manydogz View Post
It's no wonder I like dogs better than I like people.
A lot of people on Dogsey have the same thoughts.
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2014, 11:53 AM
I went back to this old post to find out when Rita came into my life. I found out that it will be a year next month. She is still with me and doing well for a dog that's blind, deaf and has a very bad heart condition. She is self limiting. On good days she'll follow us around, trot down the hallway and bark if she smells a cat near her. On bad days she'll stay in her bed most of the day. I have to go to great lengths to keep her nose clear as she seems to have allergies, but other than that she has had no major problems other than the pneumonia she had when she was dumped over my fence 11 months ago. I'm so glad to have this little wonder dog.
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Sorry.. looks like it was march of last year. Not august, so she is well into her 16th year and over a year with me. I think i'll get the money together and take her in for a check up.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-07-2014, 12:08 PM
When I posted Collie; eyesight failing - Page 4 I had no idea how long ago it was that you rescued little Rita, and you have my utmost respect and thanks in having done so.

Please give her a little cuddle from me if she would like it. (((hugs))) xx
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by Timber- View Post
Thank the stars she was left in your yard and not in someone's who wouldn't care about her and potentially leave her at a shelter.
What a lucky girl Rita is.
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2014, 12:17 AM
It's been a few months over a year now, I think, and even with all her medical issues she never ceases to amaze me. I'm very glad someone got her out of the road and put her over my fence. She was probally out in front of my fence and someone figured she lived her. Also I'm very well known as "the Chihuahua lady" especially by the kids so she very well could have been put over fence on the way to the bus stop at the end of the street. However she got here I'm glad she did and she has a home for as long as she lives.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3