Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone - Sunday!

Morning all,

Mya had me up at 7am but as I didn’t go to bed until after midnight, I decided to just open the patio door and let them have free run. Not a problem, but now the house is bloody freezing and I may have to resort to putting the heating on

Roast lamb for dinner today interspersed with cat-napping in front of the TV, ginger walks, and trifle – woo hoo!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Praise can be your most valuable asset as long as you don't aim it at yourself.

madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Charly is at work today, so I really need to get my backside into gear and and gut this house as we seem to be hoarding so many things we never use and everywhere is so cluttered.
Washing and ironing to do and over to the field with Kyiro this afternoon before picking Charly up.
Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Sound a lovely day Vicki, enjoy . I have much the same planned for myself minus the roast and trifle.

Brighter here weather wise although yesterday started off that way and by the afternoon we had rain. I need some dry days my house looks like a mud bath where Ollie goes up onto the garden for his business then it all comes in the house.

Enjoy your day of blitzing Bev.

Have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Good Morning Cuz, had a hours lie in today first in ages.

Rabbit stew here for dinner with dumplings
then a day of cleaning as these lot seemed to have found all the mud they can to bring in

Have a wonderful day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
'morning Vicki and everyone,

Only minus 1C here today, feels relatively 'warm'

Think the mice have returned to the cellar so will have to sort them out today, we store some vegetables and dog food in one of the cellar rooms, it never goes below zero in there so that's why they like it, plus the ready supply of potatoes etc. to eat

No snow for five days it might even start to thaw a bit next week.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Charly is at work today, so I really need to get my backside into gear and and gut this house as we seem to be hoarding so many things we never use and everywhere is so cluttered.
Washing and ironing to do and over to the field with Kyiro this afternoon before picking Charly up.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Sound a lovely day Vicki, enjoy . I have much the same planned for myself minus the roast and trifle.

Brighter here weather wise although yesterday started off that way and by the afternoon we had rain. I need some dry days my house looks like a mud bath where Ollie goes up onto the garden for his business then it all comes in the house.

Enjoy your day of blitzing Bev.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz, had a hours lie in today first in ages.

Rabbit stew here for dinner with dumplings
then a day of cleaning as these lot seemed to have found all the mud they can to bring in

Have a wonderful day folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph - rabbit stew! I haven't had that since I was a kid!

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki and everyone,

Only minus 1C here today, feels relatively 'warm'

Think the mice have returned to the cellar so will have to sort them out today, we store some vegetables and dog food in one of the cellar rooms, it never goes below zero in there so that's why they like it, plus the ready supply of potatoes etc. to eat

No snow for five days it might even start to thaw a bit next week.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday
Morning Harvey

k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Morning everyone, it's very cold again here n I need to go out again to walk my friends dog. Hoping to have a lazy day after that, n duck for dinner. We once had a mouse in our kitchen Losos, i sat for hours until caught it n then took it over the fields n let it go with a cheese cracker biscuit Hope all have a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Morning everyone, it's very cold again here n I need to go out again to walk my friends dog. Hoping to have a lazy day after that, n duck for dinner. We once had a mouse in our kitchen Losos, i sat for hours until caught it n then took it over the fields n let it go with a cheese cracker biscuit Hope all have a good day
Morning H

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Morning all

Dry day here today, but just a kinda nothing happening weather. Almost all the snow is gone thank goodness.

Hoping I'm going to get the carpets shampooed today, been trying to get it done for weeks now. Xmas decorations have to come down first though. Oh and somehow I need to find somewhere for a row of DVD's and rearrange the xbox games to make space for the new ones.

Davie's watching Sinbad on the BBC so that makes a change from being stuck to the Xbox.