Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wolf1percent
New Member!
Male 

25-05-2009, 06:57 PM

Jasmine Kennels Scam

THIS IS TO WARN EVERYONE ABOUT JASMINE KENNELS, BREACH LANE, LOWER HALSTOW,SITTINGBOURNE, KENT,

MY JACK RUSSEL NAMED GIZMO WAS STOLEN FROM MY GARDEN ON THE 21st MARCH 09,
IT WAS REPORTED TO JASMINE KENNELS ON THE 22nd, THEY ALREADY HAD MY DOG, THEY WERE GIVEN ALL DETAILS ABOUT MY DOG,
THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW BY TWISTING THE LAW.
BUT,THET NEVER INFORMED ME.

THEY SOLD MY DOG 3 TIMES, I PROVED I AM THE LEGAL OWNER TO THE MEDWAY POLICE, BUT THEY GAVE MY DOG BACK TO THE CURRENT BUYERS IN GILLINGHAM,

WHAT A NICE LITTLE SCAM JASMINE KENNELS HAVE GOING ON THERE, JUST TO MAKE MONEY,

THIS NEEDS TO GO IN THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS TO LET THE PUBLIC KNOW THE ILLEGAL SCAM JASMINE KENNELS ARE COMMITTING,

THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR PREYING ON PEOPLES STOLEN/LOST DOGS
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 08:22 PM
im a bit lost, is your dog chipped? are these kennels responsible for re-homing /accomadating dogs brought in as strays from the council.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
im a bit lost, is your dog chipped? are these kennels responsible for re-homing /accomadating dogs brought in as strays from the council.
Yes, I must say I'm a little confused by the OP. Perhaps you could explain a little more, as it's not making an awful lot of sense at the moment. Sorry
Lyken
New Member!
Female 

25-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Ok to explaine a bit more ..

My partners Dad ( OP)
Jack russel, went missing 21st March..
We spent many days looking, doglost was down at the time, Plus i posted on many other UK Forums, for different breeds But no luck..

I had phone JASMILL Kennels, And Explained, and described him..
No he hadnt been Chipped BUT The dogs NEVER go out with out us Nor off lead, due to Personal reasons!

Now my Partners Brother phoned the Local Warden and also RSPCA for Medway..
And they took his details down too..

Now few months have gone past, and Yes we did ring around seeing if they had anything but no reply!

Also we didnt inform the Police becuase truthfully, the local police, are rather Crap!
My partner and I got attacked With hammers and they have droped the case!!

And also a previouse dog has been stolen from our Garden and the police didnt even get back to us let alone leave a Reference number

So you can see why we CAN NOT rely on Medway Police!!

Now Last night, we saw Our JR, and we pulled over, they told us he was 7 months old, and rescused from Sittlingbourne and took into Jasmill's..
Police was informed last night as we wanted our dog back!!
So they took the dog to the police station untill Something was sorted out!!

So this morning we went down to Jasmills.. And there excusee was, we have lots of JR's in over the months we cant inform everyone,
Well when i worked there, with the previouse owners of the Kennels, they rang the same people DAILY when a dog came in with that discription..
In my opinion, Chipped or not.. THEY Should of RANG US!
TO SAY THEY HAD ANY JR's IN!!!

But they didnt.. WE DID Ring them several times but no luck!!

And they say to us they had him back twice due to People not getting along with him, And thats becuase he is a trained Guard dog, and we also have his Mum & Dad living here..

He is a very specific JR, and if he was 7 months old he wouldnt have a docked tail..

He is infact 5 years and 11 months old, but also looks very Young..

So after we went to the Kennels, they informed us its the Police's case and we have to sort it out with them!

So off we went to Medway police station.
And they said we need evidence that he is ours..
So we brought pics, dated with his mum dad and litter mates, also baby brother and pics of growing up..
ALSO Vet records!!!

AGAIN these pics show specific markings also Scars where he caught his nose on a fence!

Then they have the right to say the lady brought him fair and square!!

Which i understand but the proof there is that JASMILL Kennels failed to inform us that they had any JR's in!!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2009, 09:20 PM
If your dog is not microchipped or tattooed you have no way of proving this is your dog. The kennels - I assume this is a Pound?- will not call possible owners. It is up to you to keep checking.
I hope the kennels in question doesn`t come on this forum as these accusations are pretty serious.
pingu007
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2009, 09:38 PM
oh charlie thats awful! i remember you posting piccys on the mally forum about ur jack russels, and about the missing one

I bet your livid!!!! I cant beleive how these kennels have behaved!

I really hope the people who 'adopted' him give him back to you!!! im shocked the police wont act futher!

let us know how you get on xxxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi Tony, welcome to Dogsey
Your post raises a few questions therefore I am going to lock the thread for now to await assessment by Admin.
Thank you
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-05-2009, 11:31 PM
We don't usually allow 'name and shame threads' - however to get to the bottom of this we are reopening the thread.

Now I personally have some questions which I hope you can answer.

You say they failed to inform you that they had any JR's in - do you mean they you telephoned them and they said they had no JR's in (ie lied) or that they should have crossed checked their records and called you as they knew your dog met the description?

If the latter then I don't see why they should have to do all the running around when frankly they have probably got a lot more important things to be doing (unless they specifically say they'll take your details and call you back if your dog or one matching its description is brought in).. If you lose a dog then you should ring the local council and ask them for the telephone numbers of the local pounds and them ring them daily or every other day to check whether or not your dog has been taken in.

I appreciate that you may be upset, but if you really were expecting them to be doing the running around for what's probably hundreds of callers a week then you have to appreciate that the onus and responsibility is on you, not them.

Jmo.
Lyken
New Member!
Female 

27-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Hiya..

When i phoned them, They i left the description with them also with the scaring on his face, and they said when they get a JR in with that description they will indeed call us straight away..

I phone a few times, sometimes out of hours,left msgs! other times a young lady said that she will ring once they have any in, she told me about one or two and one had a floppy ear, which wasnt him, other had a long tail, and his was docked..

When i worked for thsi kennel before the new ownership, I rang daily the same people when we had a staff come in, even when it didnt fit the description, i still rang to let them know we had a collection of Staff's being brought in, and they have the choice to come visit, as some people say " Brindle" when in fact it isnt! if you get my drift!

Now i understand what people say about them being chipped ect..
But these dogs Are very weary of strangers and putting htem through stress of going to a vets, then greeting other animals there would of stressed them out..

And truthfully, if this happend to anyone else then I know full well, a dog isnt just a dog, its a memebr of your family..
And you would kick of, warn or do anything to make people weary!
He was wearing a collar with a ID Badge on.. With two phone numbers and our surname..

Hope this helps any Q, asked =)

Charliee Hughes
* STAGGAN SLEDDOGS & ROTTWEILERS!*
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2009, 07:57 AM
The problem with collars and tags is that they can be taken off and as you say he was stolen from the garden then it is highly likely that they would have removed all incriminating evidence. Personally for me I'd rather put my dogs through a few moments of stress getting chipped to ensure they are protected than run the risk of this happening. Horrible though it is it is very difficult to prove ownership if the dog hasn't been permanently identified in some way.
Becky
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »