View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 10:30 PM
I am going to see her tomorrow, so thank you all for your well wishes, they are very much appreciated.

The reason she has moved is that she found out she was living next door to a pedophile which drove her nearly insane.

After helping her with her move I started to see a different girl, she was eventually dealing with the closure of a sad chapter in her life.

I truely hope that she manages to get through this x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm so sorry for your friend, what a lousy, cowardly thing to do. I hope she can recover from this, poor girl.
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 11:11 PM
Im very sorry to hear this I know how traumatic being mugged is, I was mugged on my 18th birthday.

They got caught in my case and despite threatening me with a knife they got away with it as they were young...

I hope that they are caught and your friend gets better.

Were all supporting her.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 06:51 AM
oh your poor friend, hope she manages to recover.and they catch the scum bags who did it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2007, 08:56 AM
What a sad story, do tell your friend we are all thinking of her.
This incident is bad enough, but to my mind what is even worse is that it's becomming more prevalent in modern society, and even when caught (As in Kyektulas case) the punishment doesn't fit the crime.
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 09:21 AM
What an awful thing to happen to your friend shows you there are scumbags living Everywhere

Cath
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi all, and thanks once again for your support x I went to see her today and the police have caught them!!!! they had even parked their car directly outside their home.

They were picked up and have beed detained, so far a gold sentimental locket has been retrieved...... BUT it had already been given to one of the girlfriends

I think she is putting on a brave face at the mo, and hopefully will pull through after this awful ordeal. She has been battered mentally and bruised across her back.

The police visited her this morning to take details, and have told her the sentence could be up to 8 years.
neffy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-04-2007, 08:04 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmm i am feel so cross i send big hugs and thoughts to your friend xxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 10:01 PM
I suffer from the same thing. I know how she must be feeling now as it is hard enough to go out in normal circumstances.Then for this to happen to her. It must be devastating for her. Send her big hugs from me and hope she comes through this ok.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Oh God love her. I hope she can get through this and is not put off going out again. The absolute gits. I hope they get the full sentence. Sending her big hugs.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >