Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 10:06 PM

jakes getting recognised!

i took jake for a wee walk tonight, his first since getting his little boys op so i just made it a short onlead one up to the end of the road.

as we were walking i could see two young boys walking towards us, i couldnt make them out. but then i heard one turn to the other, and say 'i love this dog' and he came running up to jake and gave him loads of attention. he kept talking to jake saying things like 'your a lovely boy' and the like. was sooo sweet!

once he was up close, i realised he was a boy who we often meet in the park, he plays football down there a lot. he was then asking me about jake, like his breed (even though ive told him before lol) and how old he is. he then even commented on how big jake is getting!

some young kids are so nice, was a good walk although jake pulled like a steam train, expected that though coz he hasnt been out in so long...
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Aww Bless It's so nice when you get lovely comments.

Jake's a cutie though, so I'm not suprised people remember him x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless It's so nice when you get lovely comments.

Jake's a cutie though, so I'm not suprised people remember him x
thanks i think so too but im totally biased. i think jakes the greatest love my boy to pieces