Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rottalmarotts
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 02:56 PM

Rottie Fun Day with the NOERC

Hello everyone I have not been on here for ages. I have had my time consumed with Newky No NO.
I thought I better be a good Secretary and post about our next event. I would love to see some non-show Rotties at these events cos it is not all about the glamour of the show ring. I suspect in many genres such as KC awards and obedience you put us showing fraternity to shame.

I know quite a few folk have rescue or non KC rotts but at the North of England Rott Club we don't see this as a barrier to joining in some of the events. We want to celebrate our wonderful breed and explore all the many talents our Rotties possess. So whether you own a show dog, a pet or a rescue KC reg or not come and join in the fun.

FUN & GAMES AT THE NORTH OF ENGLAND ROTTWEILER CLUB

PUPPY PARTY & KCGS PUPPY ASSESSMENTS
BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD AWARDS ASSESSMENTS (details of the assessments can be found on the KC website under the Good Citizen pages)
FLYBALL
AGILITY
DEMOS -SEE ROTTS IN ACTION & HAVE A GO YOURSELF
REASONABLY PRICED REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE

SATURDAY 14TH MAY 2011 10am ONWARDS
AT
AMHARD SHOW KENNELS NAIRN LODGE NEAR RETFORD DN22 8QL (easily accessible from A1 and M1)

PRICE PER DOG -ADULTS £5 PUPPIES £3.00

INTERESTED - BOOK IN EARLY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
CONTACT JACKIE TUNE NOERC SECRETARY (that's me if you didn't already know)
01777 704747 or email rottalmarotties@aol.com