View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks to our Flora or should I say FLOORA, only yesterday we replaced our kitchen flooring for the 5th time (she's only 6 months!!) Each time we buy cushioned/vinyl/lino, actually glue it to the floor, put strips all around the outside, she still manages to dig it back up!! So yesterday we went for the Tile Lok, looks like tiles on laminate planks, there is no way she will be able to dig those up (she says with everything crossed)

I think we tempted fate when we called her FLOORa, none of my other dogs have ever done it.
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone I have managed to get tiles, addisive and grout for less than 60 quid, should have been an lot more but thank god for clearance, just because the boxes were ripped.at least i know that they arent going to eat that :P as for them slipping i cover the floor is couch throws during the day so they arent cold.
ATD xxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2008, 05:01 PM
We only got our lino down before Christmas and it is ruined already by Marius scratting the floor to make a 'bed' (even though he has one to lie on!!)

We've bought floor tiles instead to prevent it happening again, just waiting to get hold of someone who can lay them down now.

Hope your lino lasts longer than ours!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2