Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 08:12 AM

Morning Monday 13th February 2023

Morning all.Sun is up and it was lighter this morning just before 7am. Hope you all have a good day. Both my hands are like it but the right one is better than the left. I do manage quite well as long as I restrict my reading which is a shame. Anyway I am ok thanks and can do most things well. Even training dogs.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 10:31 AM
Good morning Brenda Hope you. have a good da.

Lovely here this morning after an early frost. Teazle walked and have just come in from the garden for a coffee. Out this afternoon to look after the girls whilst Ben goes to the dentist.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 11:32 AM
Morning all
Had a slightly better night last night, one dog was mooching about in the middle of the night so they were promptly told to get back in bed and lie down lol
Having a nightmare with Steve, cars remote locking is playing up and the boot won't unlock at all, now he only uses the car for short trips, I have said that maybe the battery is knackered but he just keeps saying it starts.... He could whip the battery off on his day off and borrow my charger but nope. I bought him a special cushion for at work that he has never used and now he wants it and guess where it is??? Locked in the boot! The car doesn't have an external way of opening the boot at all and it would mean I would have to take the back seats out and push the unlock button and shove it with a broom, I have said call the aa as he is "locked out" of the car, I pay £9 a month to the aa and I am sure they will know how to get in it quickly
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all.Sun is up and it was lighter this morning just before 7am. Hope you all have a good day. Both my hands are like it but the right one is better than the left. I do manage quite well as long as I restrict my reading which is a shame. Anyway I am ok thanks and can do most things well. Even training dogs.
Good afternoon Brenda as long as you can do things you want to do then all good. Agree lighter this morning 6.30am I went to work it was light here really nice. Brings your mood up.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda Hope you. have a good da.

Lovely here this morning after an early frost. Teazle walked and have just come in from the garden for a coffee. Out this afternoon to look after the girls whilst Ben goes to the dentist.

Take care everyone

Sounds like a nice day Sue, my plan is to look at my Acers in the front garden and plan how to cut them back, they do need to be brought under control not done it for a few years but time.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Had a slightly better night last night, one dog was mooching about in the middle of the night so they were promptly told to get back in bed and lie down lol
Having a nightmare with Steve, cars remote locking is playing up and the boot won't unlock at all, now he only uses the car for short trips, I have said that maybe the battery is knackered but he just keeps saying it starts.... He could whip the battery off on his day off and borrow my charger but nope. I bought him a special cushion for at work that he has never used and now he wants it and guess where it is??? Locked in the boot! The car doesn't have an external way of opening the boot at all and it would mean I would have to take the back seats out and push the unlock button and shove it with a broom, I have said call the aa as he is "locked out" of the car, I pay £9 a month to the aa and I am sure they will know how to get in it quickly
If he has AA coverage then makes sense to phone them, otherwise pointless him paying the money out.

Think you could be right about it being the battery as you say one certain way to know charge it. Sure my brother had a similar problem and it was a battery issue not 100% but sound very familiar.

Steve has to sort something out himself Griff given your health

How are you in yourself my friend feeling any better?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Chris

Hope all is good with you and hubby and that your sister is a bit better today, home immediately makes you feel better but also you are able to let your borders down and totally relax. Hope this is the case
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 04:36 PM
Lynn How are you both and the cars? If Freya still with you for a couple of days a week? and when do you get the caravan into action?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2023, 05:05 PM
Kazz, I pay for the AA ( got it half price), saves me having to deal with getting a mechanic or going and looking at it myself. I have shown him my city and guilds certificates but he still doesn't believe that I am a mechanic....that's his problem, not mine......I don't drive so a broken car doesn't bother me lol, dad has 3 so predominantly there's always one we can use.
I have had 4 Acer's now and each one dies, I think it's because I keep them in pots
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2023, 12:09 AM
Good whatever it is at this time

Blood test done and results should be back in a couple of days

Phoned my sister this afternoon and she's feeling a bit better but the drugs are making her very sleepy

Blooming cold this morning when we were out and about and very overcast. Sod's law, it brightened up and the sun came out when we got home