View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Selkie's face when she tried the disgusting spray poo was a picture ... She actually wiped her face on the floor then licked the grass to try to get the taste out of her mouth... Glad it worked..

I should bottle it and patent it...

Elaineb, you'll have to sell the miracle pineapple juice as well...

As long as we put "for dogs" on the label, we'll make a fortune
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Apols if someone has already said this (my pooter for some reason is on go slow at the moment and won't tab down from page to page), but coprophagy in any species, including our own, is absolutely not normal and usually, but not always, indicates a nutritional problem.

If the dog is fed on kibble, I would be tempted to try going down the raw feeding route. If he is already on raw, then I would suggest that he is lacking something in the diet, there is something missing. But any animal eating his own poo should never be taken lightly. I will try and read all the posts when my computer has started to behave itself, so apols if I have repeated anything said previously
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2009, 06:59 PM
It is pretty normal in my breed...a lot of them do it...all my dog's family do it (both sides) all the FCRs we've mixed with do it. Just one of those things, nothing missing (apart from brain cells and taste buds obviously) just something they do.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5