Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 10:33 AM
I got my samples today, addressed to Keena and Takoda...lol

They smell very similar to some fish based treats I got before from CSJ, which the dogs loved...They are right stinky though...lol

They took these kinda slow and investigated them first but then they did seem to like them, they are quite big treats the ones they sent us and very hard so probably quite good for my big dogs. I think they have smaller treats though that they probably sent out to some people with smaller dogs??
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 11:47 AM
I've just got mine too - addressed to Benji I gave him the jiffy bag and he had a sniff and then went to sleep again
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-10-2005, 12:10 PM
I had an email from the company today in reply to an inquiry I made
Amy really loves the Fish Biscuits which I can now buy at the pet shop and I hope to buy some oil too... I am sure it will be good for for her heart...interestingly they wrote..

"We launched nationally at Petindex, Birmingham a few weeks ago. Mainly supplying wholesalers and distributors. Also we have some business over the internet, but not a lot at the moment. We are working with Royal Veterinary College on trials of our products at the moment, and have lots of success stories."

ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Just got mine in the post today, have not given them to Archie but they look and smell suitably disgusting so I'm sure he'll love them
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by tuti
Just got mine in the post today, have not given them to Archie but they look and smell suitably disgusting so I'm sure he'll love them

Norty Benji has eaten two already I gave him the first one and he just sniffed it so I gave him another one that was different to the first and then went into the kitchen - when I came back they were nowhere to be seen
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Just gave Archie half of the nasty looking grey one and he loved it! I had left the others on the table and he was walking round the table crying Had to hide the rest LOL

Thanks Mini I'm going to order some more of these as I think they'll be good to put in his kong while I'm out
Annestaff
Supervisor

18-10-2005, 04:39 PM
My lot absolutly loved them. Got 2 lots and there history now
Carole
Supervisor

18-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Ive splashed out on a variety box for my two. It should last quite a while
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Dibley got his today as well adressed to himself! (thanks for that link mini!) He liked them very much the house stunk for a while after opening them though!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 08:17 PM
OMG what a smell, they came in the post today and Cassie was NOT impressed!! Sorry folks, but she's too much of a layyydeeeee!
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >