Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
After the Pig Pancreas that I defrosted I didnt put in this months order with them. Have to admit, not sure if this is cutting off my nose to spite my face though as other products and variety, as well as pricing and delivery were good. I am just a bit wary now!!
I am the same with their stuff, as Jake wouldn't touch half of it! The pork bits I will put down to Jake coz he has gone right off pork, even though he used to eat it He wouldn't eat the lamb ribs and bones though, and he loves lamb... He also sometimes refused the chicken carcasses, and other times he ate them... some were green when they arrived though which also put me right off them. The only thing I had no problem ever getting him to eat, was the turkey necks and tripe chunks and he isn't a fussy dog...
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2011, 07:36 PM
I've just put in my first order with Raw Dog Feeders for chicken mince so hopefully all goes well there
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2011, 03:06 PM
mine arent taking to this new mince at all.. i dont know if its just simply because they got so used to having just tripe from pets at home and chicken wings, fish, things from supermarkets, that they have decided they prefer it...

they liked the duck wings from them though, and love the mini shank bones from them. so ive just gone back to picking the food up after half an hour, and they go hungry..

they are trying the liver chunks tonight for tea, so we shall see how they go down.. but i might give it as training instead of food in a bowl..
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
mine arent taking to this new mince at all.. i dont know if its just simply because they got so used to having just tripe from pets at home and chicken wings, fish, things from supermarkets, that they have decided they prefer it...

they liked the duck wings from them though, and love the mini shank bones from them. so ive just gone back to picking the food up after half an hour, and they go hungry..

they are trying the liver chunks tonight for tea, so we shall see how they go down.. but i might give it as training instead of food in a bowl..
Maybe its just a slightly different texture? DAF mince can be a bit course unlike the stuff from PAH.

btw, very happy with the chicken mince from RDF's, its quite finely minced but really well packed into flat blocks so I think I will be able to order more in future without needing to buy a new freezer, loui liked it too and its not too boney.

Clo, do you think the DAF mince has quite a bit of bone in it?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Maybe its just a slightly different texture? DAF mince can be a bit course unlike the stuff from PAH.

btw, very happy with the chicken mince from RDF's, its quite finely minced but really well packed into flat blocks so I think I will be able to order more in future without needing to buy a new freezer, loui liked it too and its not too boney.

Clo, do you think the DAF mince has quite a bit of bone in it?
I think that some of them are. The turkey seems to be, and the lamb. Just got to keep an eye on them and adjust their diet accordingly.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7