View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Seasick Steve is cool, very entertaining, check out Maria Daines as well if you can, she is truly fab, she hasn't been on Jules show yet I don't think.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2009, 05:43 PM
I'd had a few drinkies by that time, so sounded good to me lol .....but then so would a cat's choir as I'm a lightweight
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Seasick Steve is cool, very entertaining, check out Maria Daines as well if you can, she is truly fab, she hasn't been on Jules show yet I don't think.
Yep, have heard Maria Daines as well. She's great

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I'd had a few drinkies by that time, so sounded good to me lol .....but then so would a cat's choir as I'm a lightweight
LOL
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I liked bits of it this year, not a lot of it though! Kelly Jones was great, I love the Stereophonics though!

Ting Tings. Diabolical!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I liked bits of it this year, not a lot of it though! Kelly Jones was great, I love the Stereophonics though!

Ting Tings. Diabolical!
Yep, with you there on both counts
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Someone tell me it's not just my ears and that Martha and The Vandellas should retire. Dear me
OMG Jackie I remember Martha & Vandellas

That means they must be positively pre-historic I can't believe they are still going.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
OMG Jackie I remember Martha & Vandellas

That means they must be positively pre-historic I can't believe they are still going.
Tell you what Harvey, they shouldn't be! Bless them but enough's enough, it's time to put the career to bed I'm afraid!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Tell you what Harvey, they shouldn't be! Bless them but enough's enough, it's time to put the career to bed I'm afraid!
Yes, those from the entertainment industry who know when it's time to move on are much more respected IMO there's not many 'tho

We could start a list 'cos Martha & her gang are not the only ones past their sell by date (But I've no wish to upset anyone so no names now )
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes, those from the entertainment industry who know when it's time to move on are much more respected IMO there's not many 'tho

We could start a list 'cos Martha & her gang are not the only ones past their sell by date (But I've no wish to upset anyone so no names now )
Absolutely, completely agree. I don't mind naming and shaming though. Mick Jagger and Elton John for starters. Have seen them both recently and was embarrassed for them!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2