Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 07:58 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Late up this morning had a bad night. Good morning everyone.

Eileen glad the babies are doing well forgotten their exact due date but sounds fairly near! Are they going to be your Chrissie present?

I didn't know Azz had changed the picture loading system on here and am pleased to hear it as photobox has always been a problem for me. Mind you I shall have to go their to retrieve a lot of the photos I lost when I set this pc back to factory settings so it could be a blessing.

Hope everyone else is fine and dandy, liked what you did to Lauryns hair Mandy. Still think she has beautiful hair and doesn't need to colour it but hey that is what all the youngsters are doing isn't it. I am so old hat!

June, hope you get sorted. Remember my previous mail Spring wont be far behind.

Jenny hope you and Brian are ok and Griff you are feeling better too. Brenda, hope you get into the swing of things on here or we shall miss you. Lynn, glad Gordon is home tomorrow. I always get a red underline when I spell Gordon with an e but somehow think that is how your Gorden spells it?

Haven't seen Norma in a long time and a lot of others hope they are all ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and most of all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra sounds like a nanny nap is in order. Yep my Gorden is spelt with an e and his brother Martyn with a y.

Well its a lovely bright sunny morning here doubt it will last as where there was a spectacular red sky out the back.
Terrible winds late last night and rain be glad when it dries up its getting boring now.

Glad the scan went well and the baby hobbitses are cooking nicely and that Sara is well if a little large and undoubtedly very uncomfortable.
Hope mum is doing well too.
Love Lauryn's hair colour Mandy.
Lovely pictures Harvey.
June what a shame you have to find a home for the big roll of lino. Sounds like a challenge. Hope the back feels better today.
Very exciting an invite to Sweden LG. If you don't go you can say you had an invite. Any more strange happenings or findings on the rat trap ?

I was thinking of getting a lap top as this chrome book stores in cloud and it doesn't respond to a lot of find files or things sent. Or maybe its me ? So maybe if photobucket is going to be a problem on the new site it will spur me to get a lap top.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Morning all
Still feel awful...won't be posting much but don't want you all to think I am missing in action, lovely...my neighbour has now started drilling...just what I need
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Griff, big hugs, sorry you're not so well. At least your neighbour is drilling in the day, although thats small comfort when you are poorly.
I got a 2nd hand Sony VA10 off ebay running Windows 7, it wasn't that dear, I made him an offer and we agreed the price.I don't fancy Windows 8, don't want 10 either, am happy with 7, and a new Sony VA10 is very pricey anyway. Maybe worth having a look around Lynn, especially with all the sales that are already on the go, January should be a cheap month for bargains if anyone's got any money left to spend.
Son rang and he's on his way over to help me move stuff round, very sore today, and am limping. Did far too much, but its got to be done. His gf's sister is having the old fridge and freezer as she has just moved into a flat and has nothing, so glad I've got a home for them, they're a bit battered, but when you don't have anything at all you take what you can get, well that used to be the way of things
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Morning all,
Lovely bright morning here, fingers crossed it stays nice. I'm at work later this afternoon. Hubby is off today.
Griff hope you are feeling better soon.
Lynn and Moyra hope you both have a good day
Need to get ask need to go to the post office
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 10:37 AM
Morning TW, glad you've got your son coming over to help, hope the aching eases for you. Hubby don't like Windows 10 much either lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Good morning

Have a nap later Moyra sorry you had a bad night.

Hugs Griff and hope you are feeling a little better later.

Good morning Lynn and Mandy.

Just put some tinsel on the roll of lino June and forget a Christmas tree Good the fridge and freezer have found a good home too many people are too fussy now days and want everything new. My son and daughter in law needed a fridge/freezer when they bought their house and got one with a dent in the side and £150 off. Cant see dent as it is against a wall!

Another six bags of leaves collected and tip run done. Teazle walked, more Christmas cards bought, housework done so its coffee time

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Morning griff sorry you are so unwell get well soon and hope the drilling stops asap.
June we use to have second hand as long as it worked or was clean and comfortable to sit on we were always grateful. We did draw the line at mattresses unless it was close family.
Hoping your aches and pains ease soon.
Morning Mandy.

Nice out chilly with a breeze but sunny and dry.
Met anew couple today lived in the village further up for a year and they know Sindy who we walked with Wednesday. Small world.
Dillon also met a lady who use to have boxers as we walked past the shop and wanted a fuss.
So quite a nice walk today.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Some people communicate via the telephone, others may well text or chat over the garden fence. In Sue and my case we use this forum to know what each of us is doing.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Some people communicate via the telephone, others may well text or chat over the garden fence. In Sue and my case we use this forum to know what each of us is doing.
Seems logical to me TW but sometimes Azz has to take the site down to do essential maintenance so best keep a few post it notes handy for emergancies
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »