Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 07:17 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good morning folks, well this layout is much better now thanks AZZ! Eileen hope the scan of the little hobbitses goes well today. LG, hope you get to the bottom of the mystery with the rat trap! Brenda, don't stay away too long we would all miss you. June, hope you make further progress today. Griff, hope the Vick worked again last night, sorry about Bill. Hi to Lynn, Harvey and Nippy Jen hope all is well in your worlds.

170 windows updates I had to do last night, took absolutely hours. Just hope there are going to be no repercussions.

Very Dark this morning, I hope it is going to lighten up soon so I can get Amber out.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2015, 07:26 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Dark here this morning and looks like we may of had some rain too.
Today Dillon and I will take a stroll if he wants one but after his lovely walk yesterday afternoon he may want a rest today. He stiffened up as the evening went on.

I definitely have one neighbour popping in for a cuppa today Kath her and her husband invited me for a cuppa the first Spring we moved here. Thought now things are more settled here I should return the favour. Plus her husband died suddenly at the end of October.
Beth invited too but she may be in London.

Hoping the scan goes well today too Eileen.
June hope the back is feeling better and that Mabs's paw is healing.
Hope there has been no more funny business with traps Gordon.
Hoping everyone else is feeling well doglets too.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Looked out of the bedroom widow to find a load more leafs on the garden so guess what I am going to do next ?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Good morning Dogsey!
Moyra these computers can be very time consuming can't they. It's dark and glum here too, although the clouds do seem to be breaking away a bit now.
Lynn, enjoy your coffee and the chit chat that goes with it
Shopping day again for us. I don't know where all the food goes in this house
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Good morning all. Don't talk to me about leaves TW, yesterday raked 5 garden bags of leaves for my Dad in his garden, took them down the tip, the one that is more convenient and closer to me only to be told I shouldn't be there as it is not my local authority one! They let me have this one time but surely a tip is a tip.

Moyra, all your updates should occur automatically, you don't necessarily have to watch every one.

Have a good day everyone.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Good Morning everyone,
I've been so busy just lately, so I will catch up on the last few days to see what's been happening
I'm a little confused by the layout of dogsey
Tweed any chance you could pop over here and tidy the leaves here too please
Eileen hope the scan goes well,
Moyra hope the computer behaves today,
Griff hope you feeling better today
Lynn enjoy your coffee
Right off to get ready as I'm meeting a friend for coffee soon when I get back I will catch up no work today
Bye for now
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Popster it was because I had to reset my pc back to factory settings so lost about 7 years of windows updates. Hopefully it will be straightforward in future.

I have managed to finish everything now apart from the imput of Steve's figures for his accounts which he cannot give me until after Christmas and New Year but the format forms etc are done. No repercussions so far from the updates so all is well in the garden again!

Have a great day everyone, Lynn enjoy your company today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2015, 10:14 AM
Very dark here this morning and trying to rain, have had rain overnight as well. Clean up and more wet shavings moved, everyone on dry beds now. Checked Mabs paw and she's let me touch the bit where she cut it, so mustn't be as sore now.
She's still limping a bit, gave it a squirt with Septiclense and its a case of keeping an eye on it and maybe getting her out for a short walk the beginning of next week
The Delivery is between 1 and 5 this afternoon, hoping Alun turns up today as arranged as I can't phone him, but keep thinking if there was any change he'd ring me.
Have a nice day Lynn, feet up after yesterday's busy one, especially if Dillon overdid it and is feeling the effects today.
Moyra you are a Superstar with your computer wouldn't know where to start on all the spreadsheet stuff, I did go on a course years ago to learn it, but as I've never used it I've forgotten it all.
Get my breakfast now and wait and see what the day brings, hoping my phone screen is done today, and it IS the screen and not something else to worry about
Brenda, come on dip your toe in the water and then your foot, gradually immerse yourself, you'll get your head around it, you're hardly stupid with all the things you've done and are still doing
Eileen, hoping the scan goes well today and the Hobbitses are making excellent progress, probably be able to roll Sarah into the hospital, she'll be enormous
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Thanks June, have used pcs for a good 32 years now and am still learning as the machines improve. I have still one problem on configuration re the separation of my main mail from the Junk but incredimail have changed the format and although I have paid for a download it is not configuring correctly and I am still not sure what to do about it. It is ok as long as I keep my inbox clear all the time. I might write to them tell them I cannot correct it and can they do anything about it or reimburse me my money!

I hope Mabs paw will soon be better.

Anyone else needing a hug just give a shout!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Good morning

Well done Moyra sorting everything on your computer. Now sit back and relax a bit

Hope Alun turns up June and also that your back is feeling better,

Enjoy your cuppa with your neighbours Lynn.

Typical council tip one we use you never see anyone at the gate to question you but the other takes your name and reg number

Good morning Nippy enjoy the shopping:lol

Good morning Mandy I'll send Barry your way and get him out of my hair for a while He likes his left blower

Teazle walked, tip run done now having a coffee. Also cooked some chicken and mushroom ready to make pies. Very windy here but not too cold and also over cast.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Edit.
Thinking of Sarah and the baby Hobbitses and their scan Eileen.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »