Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 08:12 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Good morning everyone,

Brenda, do hope your ear is better this morning and you managed to get some sleep. Harvey, hope all goes well with Casey's ears and Lol at Rhianna showing she still has it in her.

Jenny, hope Brian is recovering ok and June that your back is better this morning. Griff do hope your mum gets you that docs appointment and they can sort out your headache - it is not right to go on for days like that.

Not very bright here, have walked Amber. the fisherman came home disgruntled no catches and is a bit disheartened as they only seem to want to bite after dark now and he doesn't care for staying to late into the evening. He is rather concerned however a group of about 20 friends of his from our old village flew out to Sham-el-Shek last weekend and now he is concerned because all flights between there and the uk have been cancelled. I do not know if there will be an air lift or whether they will have to fly back to say Paris and then come home from there. It has yet to be seen. Not good though.

Have a good day everyone, stay dry and warm and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Morning Moyra, no no sleep and noise really bad so I am going back to bed to see if I can go to sleep and wake up without it. Have a good day and enjoy your walk. Morning to all that follow.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.

Wet here again and a dark morning. Walking Dillon run the hoover round then off out with Beth for lunch.
Gorden home this evening working from home tomorrow and I am over to Essex to meet my friend.

Moyra they are hoping to start flying people back tomorrow. They are sending out our own security experts to make sure the people and planes arrive back on British soil safely. They may not all be coming home tomorrow but they hopefully will be starting to get people back home.

Glad you got a good nights sleep brenda.
God luk with Casey and his ears Harvey and his heart scan if he needs one.
Hope all is well with Brian Nippy Jen and yourself.
Thinking of you and the family Eileen.
Hoping everyone else is feeling well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2015, 10:44 AM
I read the RAF is airlifting them to Cyprus and then home from there.
I think the Egyptians and the Tunisians, plus any other holiday destinations that are likely to be targeted, need to get a backbone and fight their own battles and get rid of these scumbags who are responsible, instead of expecting the rest of the world to do it. I think Putin won't be putting up with his country being threatened and murdered, and as an ex KGB bloke he will not blink in taking revenge and he's not soft like American and Britain seem to have become, so they've gone one step too far now.
Heavy rain forecast for today, well thats what it said last night, no heavy rain and now its saying light rain this afternoon All that charging round yesterday when I needn't have!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 11:10 AM
It is all doom and gloom one way or another. Lynn I didn't sleep last night or this morning so watched homes under the hammer, a new one and was surprised at how cheap they were. Drizzly here and I often think the weather is part of the reason for my tinnitus to be bad. Have a good day all and a peaceful one.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Brenda, so sorry you are still suffering, hope it improves soon. June I think you are right it is time we started fighting back. I hear Holland and Ireland are warning their people not to go to Egypt and no doubt others will follow soon. They will have to do something soon or Egypt will implode on itself as it relies so much on tourism particularly Sharm-el -Sheikh. But I hate the way it looks as things are going and we are willy nilly letting all these unchecked immigrants into the country!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Good morning

Hope you manage to get a nap in later Brenda and the noise goes.

Hope Casey behaves at the vets and gets his ears cleaned.

Never mind June yu can take it a bit easier today. Hope the rain holds off for yu and the girls

Thinking of Eileen and her mum and hope Brian is recovering too.

Enjoy your lunch Lynn and your trip tomorrow

Good morning Moyra hope he doesn't kick off.

Dull here but still dry. Teazle walked and done the monthly food shop. Having a quick coffee then think about lunch.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Hope Eileen is OK and her mum. And Brian. More gloom here. Had a phone call from a lady that used to come to classes. She has problems with her two dogs fighting. One is 15 years and one is just over a year. Tried to give advice but not sure if she took it in. Oh well raining here but there is a glimmer of brightness. Have a good afternoon peeps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Sounds like the younger one is reaching maturity and getting bossy and the older one is having none of it!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2015, 05:21 PM
I have lost my latest set of glasses, cannot find them anywhere. Have found an old pair to use but obviously not brilliant. Am going to leave it to the morning. Steve reconds he is going out with Amber to have a look to see if I have lost them anywhere up the walk. He has taken Amber with him so that is something.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >