Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
I never commented on any of that was just pointing out what she had done, last comment on this as you seem to be reading into my posts things that are just not there.
Sorry, Julie... part of that comment was meant for twix. I didn't mean to quote you, it was meant to be made as a general statement.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-12-2013, 02:53 PM
I was just commenting on this story on another site and noticed that the story has gone completely cold - no more information as to the breed of dogs or whether they've been destroyed etc..

I wonder if the initial facts were wrong and when the true facts came to light they weren't quite so newsworthy? Does anybody know anymore?

You'd think a story such as this would run for more than a day in the press.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Baxter8 View Post
I was just commenting on this story on another site and noticed that the story has gone completely cold - no more information as to the breed of dogs or whether they've been destroyed etc..

I wonder if the initial facts were wrong and when the true facts came to light they weren't quite so newsworthy? Does anybody know anymore?

You'd think a story such as this would run for more than a day in the press.
I understand a man has been arrested on suspicion of offences under the DDA so it may be further press comments are not appropriate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-25328431
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Ah yes - thanks for that.

They normally report if the dogs have been destroyed though don't they? And nothing - total silence.

Originally Posted by Meg View Post
I understand a man has been arrested on suspicion of offences under the DDA so it may be further press comments are not appropriate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-25328431
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2013, 06:41 PM
I felt they are dna testing them to see if they are or have any pit bull in them that will make a lot of difference if they are trying to prosecute under the DDA I would imagine.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3