View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Oh I forgot to mention he never barks but he does TALK lol!

He has a whole 'range of vocalisations' that he does that make me crease up laughing. It's apparently a 'Staffy thing'. The funniest one is the 'chattering noise'.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Kazz thought you might like to see ole Munchy Boy (your Bella's cyber bloke) in the Russian Hat lol!

Niece sent it today ... look at that expression!

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Aww that's a fab pic, that's made me laugh poor Munch, can see why he's Bella's fella though
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Well he is the loveliest Staffy I know. But I'm sure if I met KAZZ's Staffy I'd love her too!
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 02:53 AM
What great pictures. I love seeing families include their dogs in photo shoots. Beautiful boy.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
first dog my sis has ever had (she's just turned 50) and you should just SEE how she is with him.

He sleeps on her bed. She comes home to see him at lunchtimes. When she was here on holiday in May she made my brother in law put Munch 'on the iPad' every day so she could see him and talk to him.

They used to go abroad quite a bit but now mostly rent cottages where you can take your dog!

This is the sister who made one of the girls 'apologise' to Munch because she'd told him off about something and my loopy sister reckoned Munch hadn't forgotten that he got told off lol!

She is lovely my sis. Lovely on the inside and on the outside.
Tang, you're having us on I was just about to post that she could hardly be your sister since she looks like a twenty year old and you've told me your age but that really was my first impression (OK I know about 'airbrush' techniques etc. but she really is beautiful and looks so young)

And then you went on to describe how she treats Munch and that just made me love her even more.

So, young, beautiful, and a true dog lover, what a combination
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
And he TOTALLY IGNORES all other badly behaved or barking dogs.
Yes Tang, I can and do believe you on this.

Our Rianna is the same. Totally different to how Baruska was.

I do think it is in the genes but also early puppyhood has a lot to do with it as well.

I'm so glad there are some in the Police who understand about dogs and SBT's in particular.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Tang, you're having us on I was just about to post that she could hardly be your sister since she looks like a twenty year old and you've told me your age but that really was my first impression (OK I know about 'airbrush' techniques etc. but she really is beautiful and looks so young)

And then you went on to describe how she treats Munch and that just made me love her even more.

So, young, beautiful, and a true dog lover, what a combination
Honestly my sister hasn't got any more wrinkles than her 25yr old daughters! (I've got all hers lol) She says it's not surprising as her face has never seen the sun! Seriously - she gets prickly heat and she covers up in sunshine. Only ever comes to Cyprus before summer hits. And sits in the shade.

I've got 5 siblings and many friends. But can honestly say my sis is the nicest person I know. Along with my darling understudy, Jenny (who is my consolation prize for having had her two brothers first lol!)
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Just spotted these pictures.

This dog should be reported - it clearly is very neglected and unloved!

Seriously though - stunning pictures of such a lovely family.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2013, 07:02 PM
It was the twins birthday this week. Lisa's main pressie was an adopted donkey. She been badgering her partner, the police dog handler for a real one. So he adopted one instead. It's a blind donkey. Shes very happy with it.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >