Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2010, 08:44 PM

Help Us Save Our Loving Family Pet Dog Rhino From Being Put Down

**CROSS POSTED**

Anyone else seen this on a social networking site?

*CREATED ON THE 20/3/10 !!*
LONDON !!

Rhino Is Our Loving Family Pet Dog, He Is The Sweetest Dog Anyone Could Wish For, Rhino Has Been Brought Up Around My 2 Persian Cats And My Little 2Year Old Daughter. He Wouldn't Harm A Soul And Has Neva Been Reported As A Dangerous Dog Or Neither Has Their Ever Been No Complaints What So Ever About My Dog Rhino. I Have Had Rhino since He Was A Little Puppy And My Daughter Is So Distraught As She Keeps Asking Me And Her Daddy Where Is Rhino Gone. . . ♥ Which Is The Saddest Thing i Cant Explain x

Mid November 2009 The RSPCA Raided My Home And Took Away My Pet Dog Rhino, Which He Was In Perfect Health, Well Groomed, Well Looked After He Weighed Approximately 55 Kilos, He Was Very Healthy And He Had Regular Health Checks With Our Local Vet. He Has Since Been In The Care Of The RSPCA, After A Long 5 Months Of Contacting The RSPCA So Me And My Family Can Go And Visit Rhino, We Were Devastated To See Rhino In A Such Poor Conditions Which He Has Purely Suffered Abuse And Torture With The RSPCA, Broken Tail, 2 Back Legs Broke, Cigarette Burns, Covered In Flea's And Mites, Cyts On His Genitals, All Cuts On His Nose And On His 2 Front Legs, His Eyes Were Blood Shot Red, He Could Barely Walk, Loss Of Hair He Also Has Over 100 Bumps Under His Skin, Boils On His Feet And He Has Lost Over 28 Kilos Within The 5Months Under The RSPCA Care !!
ii Was Shocked And Devastated In Tears Asking For An Explanation Why And Who Has Done This To My Dog Their Was No Explanation Or Comment Given To Me By The RSPCA, They Purely Said He Is In Good Health ♥ !!
I WILL POST A VIDEO FOOTAGE TAKEN BY ME OF RHINO IN THE CARE OF RSPCA !
WARNING !
YOU WILL BE SHOKED OF HOW THE RSPCA REALLY ARE !!
Female 

22-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Could it be another RSPCA bashing Seems unlikely to me.

If it is true they should call the TV Papers police etc
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 08:59 PM
it all seems a bit to much for me.......come on... cigarette burns!! sorry im just not buying this? it looks like its been written by a 9yr old, is there any evidence to back up these claims? dont get me wrong im no fan of the RSPCA, but I dont believe for a min they would allow all of the above to happen.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Sorry if I'm being thick and missing something but surely if it was such a well loved dog in perfect condtion and not a dangerous dog then WHY is it with the RSPCA??? They don't remove dogs from no reason, in fact it's very hard for them to get permission to remove an animal.

I am by no means a fan of the RSPCA but I don't believe for a moment that any dog in their care would receive abuse leading to burns and broken bones

Sounds like a VERY one sided, biased story.......

ETA: was he conviscated because he's suspected pit-type?
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
it all seems a bit to much for me.......come on... cigarette burns!! sorry im just not buying this? it looks like its been written by a 9yr old, is there any evidence to back up these claims? dont get me wrong im no fan of the RSPCA, but I dont believe for a min they would allow all of the above to happen.
They've set up a social networking site under the same heading so you can have a look and judge for yourself...nothing surprises me these days but the cigarette burns do seem extreme
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Just had a look on the book of the face site for this....shocking. Have a look.

I don't really know what to think other than it all looks so sad.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:14 PM
Someones just offered advice regarding Dog law
http://www.doglaw.co.uk/ ..if this is true it's disgusting, the RSPCA should be thoroughly ashamed
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Very distressing and who knows what is going on there. They have some seriously upsetting photos on there so be warned anyone who goes to look. I can't help but feel something isn't right there and it's yet another sicko getting their kicks out of winding people up. It's hard to tell whether those are burns or bites on that dog and if it's even the same dog as in the profile pic.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:24 PM
It says...
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by lisa0307 View Post
It says...
Which they haven't done as far as I can see. All there are is random photos of dogs.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »