Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2005, 06:03 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Have mine - both of them - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee - free four year old too as an extra and the odd guinea pig if you are very lucky
Oh dear - haven't you got any "normal" four year olds up for grabs
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 06:08 AM
oh well - sorry to be a killjoy

I have the most perfect man in the world. We are soulmates. I am very excited about marrying him in a years time (well - just less actually). i guess i sort of deserve it having been through some fairly bad stuff in my life. anyway - I love him and he is one of the most chivalrous, lovely, caring, sweet and funny people on the planet.

xx
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2005, 08:08 AM
i met my steve 3 years ago in june and i wouldnt change it for anything, we met in the june and got engaged in the september and moved in together in january fast i know but everything just seemed so right and it still does, everyone thinks its cute cos my name is stephanie and his is stephen and that we were meant to be lol.
But the funny thing is when we first got together we were talking and we found out we was in the same places at the same time but never saw each other lol and his dad nearly moved to where i used to live too and my grandad use to drive trucks and delivery at the same firm his dad worked for lol just in a different place but in the place his dad was from.

sorry i guess you didnt want to hear all that lol
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Hi there

It is certainly tough for any single woman who would like to be in a relationship to read all the happy stories of those who have found love.

If I can offer any advice to you it would be to stop looking. This can be the first thing that puts people off a woman.

I was given this advice many years ago, I chose to take it and it changed my life because I focused on me, I got involved in things, looked after myself, really put my time and energy into focusing into bettering myself as a person, went hiking, kayaking, mountaineering, did a bit of photography, and painting - found my inner soul and became happy.....

And this drew people in because the new found confidence and love for life is very attractive to people - how many people want to be around a constantly negative, sad, desperate person, there are not many (not saying that you are any of these things by the way ) But it was an amazing process to go through in changing from a cocoon to a butterfly just by forgetting about other people and concentrating on bettering myself.

I highly recommend it to anyone

I hope that you find the happiness you are looking for.
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I Too Am On My Own At 43 After A 7 Year Relationship Thats How I Found This Website I Had The Time To Look! I Like Being Alone Have Made Dates But Keep Changing My Mind And Backing Out. I Think Its The First Time In My Life That I Have Lived Alone This Long[we Broke Up 31st July 05] And Have Not Got Involved With Anyone. I Think What Stops Me Is That All The Men In My Life Have Said They Feel Second Best To Dogs. I Have Heard It Said So Many Times I Feel That Next Time I Meet Someone Thay Have To Love Dogs As I Do And Be Interested In Showing Training Etc But Also Have The Same Opinions In Their Welfare, Not Just For The Competition Or The Macho Thing. My Ex Loved Our Dogs But Didnt Want Them To Be The Center Of Our Lives As They Are Mine. So For Now Ive Given Up. Any Way My Dogs Make Less Mess And Smell Better Than Any Man!!!!
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-12-2005, 05:23 PM
I AM HERE!!!!!!!!! HEHE
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Very Funny But Is There Are Enough Of You To Go Around For All Us Single Women And Do You Smell Better Than My Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-12-2005, 05:29 PM
There is plenty where is counts
Don`t know about the smelling better than the dogs!!
Morgandy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-12-2005, 05:31 PM
trust a man to come out with that!!!!!!!!!!!!
spike_the_staffy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-12-2005, 05:32 PM
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >