View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 11:20 PM
I've done loads, driven off with flowers on the roof of the car leaving carnations etc fluttering down the road

Gone shopping brought loads, driven home had piece toast and cup coffee - started to watch TV then got a phone call from OH asking where I am - I'd left him sitting in MS cafe while I'd popped the loo and left him there

Sat for 40 minutes unknowingly in the wrong wedding, then the next 20 minutes in the wedding trying to hide.

Tried to get into someone elses car - my only claim to sanity it was the same colour make etc etc just not mine.

Oh I could go on and on and on.......
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz
Gone shopping brought loads, driven home had piece toast and cup coffee - started to watch TV then got a phone call from OH asking where I am - I'd left him sitting in MS cafe while I'd popped the loo and left him there
)
thats one way to get rid of the hubby - I must try that sometime -Kazz thats classic !!!

My worst was probably sitting in my car at traffic lights at Tesco's looking at the car in front ( which was identical to my car / colour etc ) and thinking to myself god someone has stolen my car !! .......... I was in my car !! How dumb can you be !! LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
thats one way to get rid of the hubby - I must try that sometime -Kazz thats classic !!!

My worst was probably sitting in my car at traffic lights at Tesco's looking at the car in front ( which was identical to my car / colour etc ) and thinking to myself god someone has stolen my car !! .......... I was in my car !! How dumb can you be !! LOL
Oh I could match that, but I am off to bed again to try and sleep,if I can't I'll answer later, but you'd be surprised how Dumb I can be, There again maybe you wouldn't?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 07:19 AM
Well, of course, I never have any blonde moments but my mate Jackie does. One of her classics - we were on a coach trip (think Derby and Joan) to somewhere or other and we'd stop for a pee and a tea. I got off the coach first and was making sure she got down the steps ok, when I noticed the dozy mare had two different coloured shoes on ......... oh how we larfed......
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Het
yup and just hope nobody comes along and grasses us up

( the two Heathers as well!)
Liars, liars, pants on fires!!!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 02:13 PM
mine was yesterday my friend was sorting her passport at the postoffice , and we were chatting as you do and i said you need a passport to scotland as my o/h flew ther on easy jet , she was laughing her socks off and i felt a right muppet
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 07:50 PM
my daughter wanted to know do german shepard dogs need to go into quarintine when u buy them
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2