Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Footybird11
Ah the poor thing. can't you contact the RSPCA? will they not be able to do anything?
The rspca will do nothing as long as she is being feed and has water. i know i have reported and reported an EX friend for doing the same to her bitch and like this woman she was only in it for the money

and abbymum no 6 will be all that the KC will reg
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 09:02 PM
but borderdawn says the rules dont apply to this woman
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Yep, she can be bred from every season until she dies!

People can breed every season if they wish, its just that only litters born every 12mths can be registered, but as I said if you do not hold a breeding lisence, then these rules do not apply.
Dawn.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 09:17 PM
thats shocking tho isnt it. so can she only have one kennel club registered litter per year and no more than 6 kennel club registered litters from one bitch>??
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
The rspca will do nothing as long as she is being feed and has water. i know i have reported and reported an EX friend for doing the same to her bitch and like this woman she was only in it for the money
'RSPCruelty to Animals' But isn't continuous breeding cruelty to the bitch the RSPCA can be really bad sometimes!!!

Even if the KC weren't to register the puppies then that doesn't mean that she has to stop breeding does it, she will keep breeding but get less for the pups!?
abbymum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-04-2005, 01:27 PM
The kennel club said they will register the puppies as long as there is six months between litters.
iwlass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Footybird11
'RSPCruelty to Animals' But isn't continuous breeding cruelty to the bitch the RSPCA can be really bad sometimes!!!
While I appreciate the sentiment, the RSPCA is restricted by the LAW - which defines cruelty and suffering - even if the RSPCA wanted to (which is a totally different debate) - they are unable to act in cases like this.......
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3