Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 02:16 PM

Christmas Dinner

I am so glad it's a small school, 97 children and 10 staff have Christmas dinner, 9 children had packed lunch.

Being the Senior Lunchtime Supervisor it is my responsibilty to ensure every child has a dinner, and everyone knows what they are doing.

Usually lunch is in 2 sittings, but we had just 1 today. I had festive paper table cloths and napkins, and everyone had a cracker! Children aged from 4 to 9 - it was a bit noisy!

It would have been so much better if I wasn't feeling unwell! By the end of lunch my voice had given up, and I just wanted to crawl into bed.

All over until next year!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Aww Sorry Your Not Feeling To Good At Least Its Out The Way Now, My Son Had His Yesterday,hope You Feel Better
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2006, 03:49 PM
So glad that your lunch went well and I bet the kids enjoyed themselves pulling those crackers..lol
I also hope that you are feeling better for christmas.. not long to go... just your own christmas dinner to do now then? Its never ending is it?