View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Awwwww what a great job you do and the little dogs are lovely it must be very heart breaking takeing them back so good on you for doing what you do
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Great photos Boobah, thanks for sharing....

A swan Big brave Ben is scared of.......blackbirds never mind swans!!!

Think I need to learn a bit more about dogs and then you may just have solved my job dilema......walking dogs in the park, woods or beach rain hail or shine yip that sounds like an ideal situation to me.....hmmm
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Hi Hun, what a great job you have . . . . . I'm very envious as I'm stuck in the office all day . . . .

Anyway babe . . . keep up the good work . . x x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Lovely pics, it's great to have a job you love!

Have to say though, as much as it would be my ideal job I know for a fact my hips wouldn't stand up to it!
Cheers Rips,you'd be amazed at how healthy you become,must be all the fresh air I get as I'm never really ill,xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
Awwwww what a great job you do and the little dogs are lovely it must be very heart breaking takeing them back so good on you for doing what you do
I'm always saying to my boss couldn't she get me a challenge, as in a bit bigger,the biggest I walk is a cross breed who I think looks soooooo much like a flat coat retriever.I swear Jean it's the best job I've ever had xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Great photos Boobah, thanks for sharing....

A swan Big brave Ben is scared of.......blackbirds never mind swans!!!

Think I need to learn a bit more about dogs and then you may just have solved my job dilema......walking dogs in the park, woods or beach rain hail or shine yip that sounds like an ideal situation to me.....hmmm
Lynne god knows how many times I've had to pull her out,her diving technique is something else
You'll be a pro in no time under Shona's wing,xxxxxxx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Brilliant photos, Lorraine. All lovely dogs. Lucky you having the job you do and taking all these dogs out for "walkies"!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 11:31 AM
What a great job Lorraine you came come here and walk mine the girls were out lastnight with them and had the backpack on Rinty it has farily calmed him down he has that to think about instaed of jumping up for kisses.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Hi Hun, what a great job you have . . . . . I'm very envious as I'm stuck in the office all day . . . .

Anyway babe . . . keep up the good work . . x x
Cheers Shane, You need to get out more hun,xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Brilliant photos, Lorraine. All lovely dogs. Lucky you having the job you do and taking all these dogs out for "walkies"!
Cheers hun,loads of peeps ask if I get p1ssed off when the weathers bad but you tend not to if your dressed for it,xxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
What a great job Lorraine you came come here and walk mine the girls were out lastnight with them and had the backpack on Rinty it has farily calmed him down he has that to think about instaed of jumping up for kisses.
Awwwww I'd so love to Toni,I love dogs oozing spirit and I know for fact Boxers are full of it,xxxxxxxxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 12:30 PM
now thats a great job, no stress, no boss and great work colleagues
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2008, 01:10 PM
What a brilliant job, I bet it keeps you fit and I suppose you would have to be super fit to do it. Also, good on the dog owners who pay out so their dogs can be taken out for lovely walks when they are not able to do it themselves, not alot of dog owners would bother to do that for their dogs.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Yep, that's a great job you have cute dogs too, I would love to do it, plus as you know Iwalk the dogs fromthe shelter on a lunchtime, both they and I hate taking them bakc to their kennel , but you have the added bonus of taking yours back to a nice home, it must feel very rewarding for you. I would swap too
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >