Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 05:28 PM

Witness to car shunt!

My god I hardly ever go in to town, but it seems the last few times I have I have ended up a witness to the events.

Without posting indepth details, I was a witness to a car shunt the other day..... Having had a MGF before I was admiring a black one coming out of a fairly quiet road the other day. The driver was elderly, and it obviously was his pride and joy - immaculate. As he pulled into the road slowly a Vectra driven by a "youngster" (IMO) sounded his horn.. and both cars proceeded to the junction. BUT just to prove a point the younger driver of the Vectra sped up and banged into the rear of the MGF.

I stood talking to a friend about it whilst watching the driver's exchange details..... older gent with flat cap (MGF) young guy suited and booted (Vectra)

Then what followed really got my goat to be honest, as I knew both would obviously be upset, but I witnessed the Vectra driver raising his voice and really intimidating the MGF driver.. Q Me!!!! I went over to offer assistance and to say that I witnessed the whole event, and was prepared to give an eye witness statement. To my astonishment, the older guy was really shook up as the younger guy was really sounding off to him.

I stated what I saw, which was the Vectra speeding up and sounding his horn to prove a point and un-necessarily banging into the other car... Well what was said to me after that consisted of a load of bleeps

I have received the witness forms, completed them and posted them back today, after which I went into my bank and low and behold who was standing behind the counter serving??????????????? Correct the little git who mouthed off to me!! What did he do ???? went out of view!!! I think I should watch the activity on my bank account now dont you ?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2007, 06:11 PM
yup, on the other hand he might try some bribery and corruption and you could end up richer!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-04-2007, 11:35 PM
I would have a "quiet" word with his boss about the conduct of their staff, away from work. I really cant stand people who will try and intimidate people like it sounds like he was doing.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:41 AM
if anything untoward happens to your account i would go n have a chat with his boss. he sounds like a right trappy little gob *****
let him try that to my OH in our little car, charlie would of got out the car n gave him a center parting with a krooklock LOL
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
if anything untoward happens to your account i would go n have a chat with his boss. he sounds like a right trappy little gob *****
let him try that to my OH in our little car, charlie would of got out the car n gave him a center parting with a krooklock LOL

Well you know what... I saw him again today in the Post Office. I was with my 6' 2" oh getting road tax for the car, and he put his head down!!!!!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I'd send an anonymous note to his boss at the bank!
Becky
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Heavens! How rude - I think if I'd have been you I'd have said in the post office queue non too quiety - "that's that bloke I was telling you about dear, you know the one who swore at me!!!":smt002
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Jumped up little s**te!!!!! Brave when intimidating an older person but not so flaming brave when your OH is around. Hate little gits like that. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Shifty eyes too ! Little gitular.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm afraid I'd have to ask for him personally when I was next in the bank and completely show him up for the slimy little oik that he was...but then I do have an evil streak
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >