Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Oh bless Jet I live that!!! Cosmo always brings a cuddly, the bigger the better, then Tango steals it!!! Tango has to take something from my son's room every morning... Rug, cuddly, socks, pants!!! We call her klepto girl ( you can sing it to the tune of Dangermouse if you want to join in lol....)
I'n now singing that to the tune of Dangermouse! (Which in my head is the Gaelic version, Donnie Murdo )
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I'n now singing that to the tune of Dangermouse! (Which in my head is the Gaelic version, Donnie Murdo )
I know this is OT, but I now have Donnie Murdo in my head too! Gosh haven't heard of him in years (my dad is from the Outer Hebrides, so I know some Ghadlig)
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 10:29 AM
who'd have thought the thread would end up on the Gaelic version of Dangermouse! Fantastic!
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Just gone back and double checked, wasn't a discarded gundog, the lady that handed him in to us rescued him from an abusive home, she had him 8 months and spent a fortune getting him healthy, she only handed him in, because her work hours had been cut in half, and genuinely couldn't afford to keep him
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Just gone back and double checked, wasn't a discarded gundog, the lady that handed him in to us rescued him from an abusive home, she had him 8 months and spent a fortune getting him healthy, she only handed him in, because her work hours had been cut in half, and genuinely couldn't afford to keep him
Awww poor things
It does sound like he had been told off or hit for having things and had everything removed from him but perhaps he had learned that if he held on long enough he at least kept the object poor wee mite. Probably best not to speculate anyway and just deal with the here and now bless him.
Paley71
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Reg does this, everytime anyone comes to the house, or even if they come down the stairs...he picks a 'present' up to give to us, it's hard not to laugh when he's got a size 13 steel toe cap boot in his mouth, and is wagging his tail furiously I usually just swap it with something he can have.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
I know this is OT, but I now have Donnie Murdo in my head too! Gosh haven't heard of him in years (my dad is from the Outer Hebrides, so I know some Ghadlig)
Teehee I can't get it out of my head!!! I don't know any Gaelic other than the Donnie Murdo theme tune
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
who'd have thought the thread would end up on the Gaelic version of Dangermouse! Fantastic!
Such a random turn of conversation.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Paley71 View Post
Reg does this, everytime anyone comes to the house, or even if they come down the stairs...he picks a 'present' up to give to us, it's hard not to laugh when he's got a size 13 steel toe cap boot in his mouth, and is wagging his tail furiously I usually just swap it with something he can have.
It's hilarious isn't it? My favourite is when Jet is trying to walk with the bed but is also standing on the bed, the conflict involved is pricless
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Oh such a shame, poor thing
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >